𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑠 𝑖 𝑥

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY SIX ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1537

          Warm. I feel so, so warm. I frowned, squeezing my eyes tighter as they fought uselessly to remain shut a few more minutes in the deepest slumber I'd had in a long time. In my sleepy state, I faintly noticed a weight on my waist. A warm breath on my cheek. And an alluring, familiar scent...

My mind flooded with the memories of last night. Even before I woke up, I was already intoxicated by her. Jinx.

It suddenly hit me what had happened. Shit. Everything I'd told her, everything she'd told me. There was no going back now. I was officially stuck with the girl. She knew everything there was about my past and it gave her an advantage over me. Then again, I also knew about hers now. I suppose this is what it feels like to finally allow yourself to trust someone. Either way, I was glad it was her.

I opened my eyes slowly and was immediately caught of guard. We were so close, like, there was no space at all between us. She was practically laying on top of me, her legs entangled with mine. Her arm was draped over my waist as the front of her body pressed up against my side. I feel a hot blush spread over my cheeks, feeling flustered as a strange feeling arose in my stomach. I'd never felt that before I met Jinx. It was a tricky feeling to put into words. We were at eye level with each other, about an inch between our faces as our heads rested on my pillow. My eyes were at level with her nose, her pouty lips slightly parted, as small breathes passed her lips. I don't think I'll ever get over just how beautiful this girl is.

I don't dare move in fear of waking her. So instead I decided to make the most of it. A smile makes it's way to my face. Jinx looks incredibly cute and peaceful when she sleeps. I feel my gaze soften as I analyse her features, lightly pushing a few stray hairs away from her face.

Her jawline which led to her chin along with her plump lips. A perfect shaped nose. It was almost a perfect creation. She was perfect in my opinion.

I had the sudden urge to brush my thumb over her lips. They looked so soft...

Against my better judgement, I gently raised my hand and lightly traced the curve of her lower lip with my finger and marveled at her, she looked heavenly.

'Fuck. I can't think like that.' I thought, mentally cursing myself. But for some reason, I couldn't pull away. The gentle brush of contact from my thumb against her lips, made a warm fuzzy feeling surround me. My whole body felt like it was on fire, wherever her skin made contact with mine. I didn't help that my legs were bare against hers.