𝑠 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 2064

So apparently Silco forgot to warn me about the Firelights. Who are the Firelights you may ask? Apparently based off the brief explanation I managed to get from Sevika while fighting them, they're the last remaining rebel resistance against Silco and his shimmer shipments.

They'd surround the airship within an hour of us loading the shimmer shipment.

"And neither of you thought this would be good to mention?!" I snapped at Sevika while fighting against one of them.

"Well I obviously didn't think they'd show up today!" She shouted back, landing a punch to the gut of the one she was fighting against.

Just as I knocked out the one I was fighting I saw another one hooking up some bomb to the shimmer shipments.

Sevikas eyes widened.

"Whatever you do, do not let that shimmer get damaged kid!" She shouted to me.

"On it!" I yelled back. I went to step forward before an idea came to mind. My gaze drifted down to my hands.

If they were wrong about me suppressing emotions then maybe they were wrong about my powers as well.

The last time I went full out with my powers... didn't end that well. But they were wrong... I could control them. I'd show them. I'd prove them wrong. I'd prove him wrong...

Just as another firelight came running at me, I slowly lifted up my right hand and started to walk forward. An orb of blue energy started to form in the palm of my hand. I lifted it up to my mouth and whispered,

"Pain."

Just as he was about to swing his weapon at me I directed the energy at him. The firelight instantly fell to his knees, his mind locked in a trance, convinced he was feeling the worst kind of pain imaginable.

The familiar feeling started to arise. It was consuming. I wanted to use more of my magic. The power I felt was addictive. I loved it...

I felt a smirk tug at my lips. The cries of the firelight directed the others attention on me.

After a few moments another one ran at me, this time I simply flicked my wrist to the left causing blue energy to surround them and throw their body into one of the nearby walls.