𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑓 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY FIVE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 4298

          After all our time apart, despite us both being tired, we wanted to spend time with each other rather then falling asleep, not wanting to miss a second of one another's company. So we went up to the rooftop, soaking up each other presence, her voice sent a wave of calmness over me. I'd missed her company so much over the time apart.

So the both of us just lay there, side by side under the canopy of darkness that hung above us, the moonlight hitting us, a beautiful moon beam casting an ethereal spotlight on the two of us.

The concrete, cold against my legs yet I embraced the feeling.

"Are you afraid of death?" Jinx speaks up.

"My own death doesn't frighten me."

"What about others? Are you scared to loose someone..?" She asked hesitatingly.

"Yeah, you."

"You're scared of me dying?" She turned her head over to look at me her eyes wide.

"Of course I am Jinx. You're the only person I give a fuck about so the thought of you dying... it's my worst fear." A small humourless chuckle passes my lips with what I say next.

"To be completely honest, I've never really felt fear for my life before. It wasn't because I didn't have a reason to, I've had plenty, I guess I've just never really cared about what happens to me. Not until I met you at least. I'm not scared of you and what you're capable of, I don't care and was raised to not feel that sort of stuff." I pause for a moment.

"I'm scared to lose you. Every mission that we go on, every person that looks at you in anyway that seems suspicious to me. I don't trust anyone when it comes to you, I don't even trust myself sometimes. I'd kill anyone that hurt you."

"Well... I trust you. I trust that you wouldn't hurt me." She speaks up, gently placing her hand on top of my own. I turn my head to face her.

"Do you ever think there might be a reason that we met?" I ask her. She smiles.

"I guess the universe just knows when souls are wired to wreck the world together."

"Yeah I guess that's right, huh trouble." I laugh, turning to my head to the left so I could look at her.

"I love it when you call me that." She mumbles under her breathe but I catch it. Her eyes closed as a genuine smile tugs at her lip as the words pass her lips. I felt my heart skip a beat and my breathe get caught in my throat at the heavenly sight, the moonlight was hitting her features at the most perfect angle making her appear angelic.