𝑛 𝑖 𝑛 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1684

         A few days had passed since my last encounter with Jinx. I'd continued to go on a couple of missions despite my injury and they'd all been successful.

I'd started to fall back in to old habits. I'd been practicing my magic more but only for minor things, like disarming weapons or closing and opening doors, simple stuff. I had to be careful, it was easy to get swept up on the power, to loose yourself to it. That wasn't going to happen again.

"Another!" I snapped at Chuck as he brought me another drink. Turns out working for Silco has more benefits then just entertainment, you get free alcohol as well. The last drop was fairly busy due to it being late afternoon.

"Don't you think you should slow down kid?" Sevika chuckled, but I could see the concern written behind her eyes.

"I've only had one plus we've literally just got back from a mission and I'm tired. We're celebrating, what's a couple of drinks?" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just don't get too pissed." She mumbled. I chuckled, before downing my second drink. I put down my glass before shooting Chuck a smirk and pointing at my now empty glass. He rolled his eyes but I could tell he was holding back a smile as he refilled my drink.

My amusement however was short lived. Out of the corner of my eye I could see one of the men that work for Silco approaching us. I narrowed my eyes at the man as he came to a stop in front of me and Sevika.

"What do you want." Sevika asked, a harsh tone to her voice.

"Silcos asking for you." The man said. I groaned in frustration. We've literally only just got back from a bloody mission, what does he want now?

"Fine, you can go now." She replied bluntly. The man continued to stand there.

"She meant get lost asshole." I sniggered at the man, making my eyes glow blue. The man quickly nodded and started walking away.

"Looks like you'll have to leave the alcohol till later kid." Sevika chuckled, standing up from her seat at the bar. I sent her a sarcastic smile before grabbing my glass, shoving my shoulder into a nearby mans arm and walking off to Silcos office.

Opening the door, I walked in and sat down in the chair opposite from Silcos desk, before taking a swing of my drink. Sevika walked in behind me.