𝑓 𝑜 𝑢 𝑟 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOURTEEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1800

"Oh, he wasn't lying." I stated, as Jinx opened the door to reveal an empty warehouse. We were on a metal second floor, small holes made a pattern in the flooring of the cold grey metal that stood between us and the drop below. The walls were the same green as in the room, with the paint chipped and random stains coating them. It was vast, empty and cold.

"Kinda feel bad now." I add, tilting my head to the side. Jinx turned to look at me in confusion.

"Really?"

"Nah, that bastard threatened you. He got exactly what he deserved." I shrugged, walking past her as I made my way to the stairs on the balcony, catching the small smile that pulled at Jinx's lips at what I'd just said.

"You coming?" I asked her as I made my way down the first few steps.

"Who were those guys anyway?"

"You mean you weren't listening to the crazy, revenge driven dude who had a knife to my throat?" I raised a brow at her sarcastically.

"I was, but I want to here it from you." She reply's, grabbing ahold of my hand, preventing me from moving as we reached the bottom of the stairs. I let out a sigh.

"Obviously I've been an assassin long belong I started working for Silco. Only instead of working for one specific person, I was only taking small jobs that paid well. Taking down that man's weapon business was one of them. His brother could've been a good guy or he could've been one of the worst, it didn't matter. He got in the way, I had a job to do and I followed through with it. The worlds a tough place, especially around these parts. Now, I don't know much about you or your past but I can tell that you get that just as much as I do. People have fucked you over huh? That's what they do, thats people for you, that's life. You have to toughen up and suck it up, because at the end of the day, people like us aren't allowed to live so we're forced to survive."

Jinx didn't reply to me, only frowned, looking deep in thought. I placed my other hand on top of hers to offer some sort of comfort.

"I'm sorry you got wrapped up in all of this, trouble. Silcos gonna have my head when he finds out." I muttered the last part to my word with a sigh but it seems to grab Jinx's attention.

"We don't have to tell him, you know." She speaks up. I look over at her and our gazes connect.

"What do you mean?" I frown.