𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑒 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY EIGHT ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 2454

It had been a day since my last interaction with Jinx. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Opening up to her and telling her the truth about what had been going on. It felt nice to share that kinda thing with someone. It felt nice to have someone I trusted to talk to. It felt nice to have someone to trust.

I had just got back from a quick look over at some of Silcos shimmer operations with Sevika. It was pretty simple, just making sure everything was running smoothly.

I had been removing my weapons when my attention was caught by the sound of my window opening.

"You can use the door you know," I speak up, rolling my eyes as I turn to face Jinx. A smile pulls at my lips as my gaze locks on the beautiful girl before me.

"But what's the fun in that?" She chuckles lightly as she climbed into my apartment, closing the window behind her. I walk over to her and start analysing the girl, narrowing my eyes at her slightly upon further inspection.

"What?"

"You're up to something," I state.

"How did you- no I'm not". She scoffs trying her best to cover up her mistake. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"You've got pink gunpowder in your hair, markers are staining your hands and you're acting a bit too excited than usual."

Jinx looks at me for a few moments, her eyes open in awe that I'd picked up on these small things before a soft smile tugs at her lips as she looks at me warmly.

"Fine, you caught me." She chuckles.

"So what you up to this time trouble?"

"I... um, I have a little surprise for you." She states a small blush coating her cheeks. This catches me off guard as my eyes widen slightly.

"Really? What is it?"

"I'm not gonna tell you silly! That would ruin the surprise. Come on and I'll show you." Jinx says, holding out her hand to me. I grab ahold of it and she pulls me towards the door.

"Okay, close your eyes."

"Fuck no, with your clumsiness mixed with your excitement I'll end up with a few broken ribs and a concussion."