𝑓 𝑜 𝑢 𝑟

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FOUR ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 2564

"Again." I demand, looking up at the girl in frustration.

Jinx shrugs and gets off of me. I quickly get to my feet and once again, get ready for fight.

Jinx was quick, incredibly quick, her moves were random and it was difficult to plan a strategy against her. First time I'd be going into a fight with no plan, and as much as I hated to admit it, it excited me.

Jinx made the first move this time, quickly throwing a punch to my face which I narrowly dodge, by ducking.

Before she could respond with a follow-up, I swiftly punched her in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her, and stunning the girl for a brief moment.

The quick blow had opened Jinx up for another attack, so I did a simple sidekick into her stomach, doubling her over. 

I gave her a few seconds to recover.

"You doing alright there trouble?" I mock her, a smirk on my face. Jinx sent me a glare and suddenly a fist is flying towards my face.

I move my arm up and successfully block Jinx's blow. Even in her momentary shock, she quickly throws a follow up blow. I sidestep to the left and narrowly avoiding her knuckles. The side of her fist brushed against my face and I swiftly grasp her arm, hook my other one around her waist and use all my strength to throw her over my shoulder. Her back hits the floor with a thud.

The work fuck falls past the girls lips as she attempts to recover from the impact. I readjust my belt before turning to walk over to the girl.

"You surrender?" I smirk at her, holding out a hand to her. She looks up at me but doesn't say anything. Suddenly a noise rings out from the left of her and I foolishly allow my attention to latch onto it. It's a coin. I frown in confusion.

In my temporary lack of judgement, Jinx grasps ahold of my hand and before I realize it, my back meets the ground with a thud and Jinx is straddling my waist.

Fucking asshole, of course it was her. She did it on purpose the little shit.

Whatever oxygen I had in my lungs vanishes and a flying fist meets my cheekbone. My head flies right from the impact.