𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦

While writing this chapter I was listening to the song Like U by Rosenfeld on repeat so I'd highly recommend listening to it while reading 😉 x

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1684

          The music rumbled beneath my feet, the base sending vibrations out along the floor. We haven't even entered the club yet, yet I could feel it.

"You have to take these to enter the premises." One of the bouncers said, holding out two purple pills.

"You're joking right?" Jinx raised an eyebrow at him. He didn't say anything, just continued to stay still. It was risky but we needed to get into that club, I couldn't let Silco down, especially after the last conversation I'd had with him. I had no idea what that pill was or what it would do so I could only hope it's effects wouldn't last long.

"Fine." I answered before grabbing the pill, putting it in my mouth and swallowing it. Jinx looked over at me, visibly taken aback.

"Common trouble, we came here to have some fun. The nights still early, don't be a party pooper." I teased, getting into character to not raise suspicion. Jinx took notice of my sudden change in character and played along.

"Go on then," she said flirtatiously, sticking her tongue out for me. I picked up the pill and took a step closer to her, placing it on her tongue. She immediately swallowed it before biting her lip and grinning at me seductively.

"Good girl." I flirted back.

Our attention was torn away from one another as the sound of the large metal door was opened. I was hit by the strong smell of weed, alcohol and sweat as soon as the door was opened. I instinctively grabbed ahold of Jinx's hand as we made our way into the club. Staying in character, I made sure to sway my hips more then usual to fit in as I tilted my head up slightly.

Smoke and beams of light surrounded the place along with hundreds of drunk sweaty bodies, dancing messily to the deafening music. It was similar to the last drop but bigger and it had a different style of music blasting through the speakers.

I scanned the area looking for anyone that may be suspicious or look like they run the place, along with trying to get an idea of the layout of the building. I lead Jinx into the crowd, before turning towards her.

"You feeling okay?" I shouted over the music, referring to the pill we'd both taken a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, you?" She shouted back. I gave her a small nod. The song that had previously been playing, faded into a slower song but with a more powerful base.