𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑡 𝑤 𝑜

A/N  For this chapter, I'd highly recommended playing the song Sextape by deftones in the background as it plays an important part in a specific scene. It's my favourite song and this is one of the scenarios I'm most excited and motivated to experience when I finally shift. Due to that reason this chapter is very personal to me and means a lot so I hope you love it as much as I do.

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY TWO ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1530

          Lights blinded my vision as everything seemed to slow around me. It felt like all the oxygen in the world had disappeared. The euphoric feeling consumed my body as I didn't know wether to laugh or cry at the amazing feeling. I felt so disconnected and my only anchor was the girl in front of me.

Our bodies were so close we were practical touching each other as we danced to the best of the music. We had needed up going to yet another club, one not owned by Jinx's father as to not get caught. That was my one conduction.

The music moves me like I'm a puppet on strings. I felt so relaxed and happy my brain is in shut down mode. I couldn't feel more alive if I was shouting from a mountain top. The music is a drug that brings me higher, higher until my mind buzzes with pure joy. I feel as if my emotions a are so strong and so bright my skin will start to glow, like my aura will become visible.

Time became irrelevant the second we took those pills and stepped foot into the club. I had no idea how long we'd been here, nor did I care.

All I knew was that I felt overwhelmingly happy. Mixed with the emotions induced by the drugs and dancing with my favourite person in the world.

I moved my attention from the feelings I was experiencing and back to the goddess in front of me.

Jinx's hair was messy and lose strands fell out of her braids. Her head tilted back, eyebrows furrowed before a wide smile came across her face. Her hips swayed to the beat as her fingertips grazed her skin ever so often. Sweat and paint stained our bodies but we didn't care: instead we just revelled in the effects of the drugs we'd taken along with each others company.

I closed the space between us and cupped her cheeks. Her eyes locked with mine as a laugh fell past her lips and she placed her hands over mine.

Her pupils were dilated and she looked so happy, so carefree, so overwhelming beautiful. The mix of feelings that flooded my body as she looked at me like that made my heart stop. I didn't know how to react to all of these emotions, it was too much yet I somehow couldn't get enough.