𝑓 𝑖 𝑓 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTEEN ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTEEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1603

         "Fucking stairs." I grumbled as I stumbled over another step. Why the fuck were there so many stairs anyway? Why was my apartment so high up? Fuck my life. My brain hurt, my body hurt and these stairs seemed to have a personal vendetta against me.

Finally I reached the top of the stairs. I let out a small sigh of relief as I went over to my apartment and unlocked the door, pushing it open.

I make my way into the room only for the lights to not switch on automatically. Fucking hell, for all the times they decided not to work and this is it?

My eyes had yet to adjust to the darkness, as I stumbled over to the light switch that was on the other side of the room, stubbing my toe on the sofa in the process, making me curse under my breath. Finally the light switched on with a click, casting the familiar purple glow. I sighed in relief before turning around and seeing Jinx sitting on my bed.

"Fancy seeing you here toots." Jinx speaks up, her voice soft and seemingly innocent but judging from her mischievous grin, I'd guess it's anything but.

"I live here..." I state, rolling my eyes.

"How long have you been standing there?" I added as I finally notice her leaning against the door of my bedroom.

"Longer the you'd like." She smirked.

"Are you sober?" Jinx added, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"I'm moderately functional." I groaned back, making my way over to her.

"I'll take that as a no." She rolled her eyes, as I fall onto my bed face first and don't bother to move.

"Can't believe you got drunk without me. You got any alcohol here for me at least?"

"In the cupboard trouble." I say, pointing over to my kitchen without looking up.

"Sweet."

I hear her footsteps get slightly louder as she makes her way back over to me after a few second and she slaps me on the back of the head.

"Oww." I snap, moving so I could look over at her and send her a glare, as I rub the back of my head.

She simply sniggers at me before taking a swing from the bottle. I move over so that I'm laying on my back with my legs dangling off the side of my bed while I close my eyes.