𝑠 𝑒 𝑣 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑒 𝑒 𝑛

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVENTEEN ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVENTEEN ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 2260

I've always loved sunrises. The warm lights brightening up the sky, taking away from the cold darkness. A beacon of hope, a new day, a fresh start. Even the colours made you feel hopeful. The sight is truly transcending. In a world so full of pain and suffering, it's small things like sunrises that motivate me to keep fighting. Fighting to survive, to make it another day in this fucked up world. Of course, everyone has their own views on beauty though.

Yet another reason why I loved this spot. On top of my apartment building, no one to judge you, no one can see you. It's just you, the dawn and your thoughts. The only place I've ever been able to truly relax. The sunlight hitting your face, the cold breeze hitting your skin.

I love it. The one thing I truly love. I think that's why I chose to share this place with Jinx. I trust her and I know that her mind isn't always quiet, she's also suffering. From what? I don't know, but I'd never pressure her into telling me. I wanted her to be able to have that one safe place like I have. That one place she can come and collect her thoughts. That she could feel at peace. That's why she knows about this place, and it's how she new exactly how to find me. Of course it was nothing to do with the fact I'd left her a small note saying roof to let her know that I hadn't left her.

"Hey trouble." I speak up, upon hearing the door to the roof opening.

"Hi." She offers me a small smile as she sits down beside me, dangling her legs over the edge of the building like me.

"You wanna talk about last night?" Her smile drops.

"It's okay, we can talk about something else." I change the subject upon noticing her expression.

"Like what?"

"Anything you want." Jinx frowns before looking back over at me with a smile. She turns her body to face me and crosses her legs. I turn my head to face her but don't move, letting my legs continue to dangle over the edge.

"Let's ask each other questions."

"What kinda questions?" I raise a brow at her.

"Any. I'll start," she says. A few moments pass before she settles on a question and voices it to me.

"Why do you like this place so much?"