𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑒 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY EIGHT ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1459

         "Pleaseeeee Silco. I want to go with them." Jinx begged. Sevika was sitting on the sofa, I was sitting on the chair opposite to Silcos desk and Jinx was currently sitting on top of Silcos desk trying to convince him to let her join in on the mission.

"No, you want to be with Maze. It would be good to distance you too, at least for a couple of hours."

"You're the one that hired her to protect me!"

"I also hired her to help with shimmer shipments. I think you'll be okay for a couple of hours. Spend time in your workshop, work on some new inventions."

"You just think that I can't do it. You think I'm going to jinx the mission." She muttered, narrowing her eyes.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Sevika mumbled under her breathe.

I sent her a sharp glare, hoping Jinx hadn't heard her comment. She did. Keeping her gaze locked on Sevika she stood up from the desk and walked beside me.

"Toots, what's a nice way to tell someone that you want to smack them over the head with a chair?" She asked me, never breaking her gaze off of Sevika who was now glaring daggers at her.

"Jinx calm down, violence is not always the answer." Silco exclaimed with a sigh, visibly tired with the fight between her and his right hand worker. I just sat back and watched in amusement knowing full well that nothing that he was going to say would change the stubborn girls mind.

"You're right, it's not."

"What?" Me and Silco ask at the same time both completely shocked at her response. Well, that is until her next comment.

"Violence is a question. And the answer is yes."

'That's my girl,' I think, biting my lip to avoid laughing. Silco sends a glare my way when a scuffled laugh passes my lips.

"What? You can't argue with that." I chuckle. Silco sighs.

"Fine you can join Sevika, Maze and the others with the shimmer shipment." Jinx eyes brighten at this, that is until he adds on,

"If you promise to not fight with Sevika and listen to her."

Jinx smile drops.