Cuddling

Genre: fluff

TW: haha you thought

Characters: Ranboo, Tubbo, Michael (just a reminder this isn't irl)

====================================

"Aren't you tired?" Ranboo was standing in the doorframe of Tubbos office. The latter had some paperwork to do that he got completly lost in, not noticing his husband until he spoke.

"No, why?" he finally raised his head from the documents.

"It's already past midnight, I tucked Michael in hours ago..."

"Oh-" Tubbo yawned. "Now to mention it, I do kinda feel tired..."

"Go wash yourself and then get to bed, alright?"

"But I have to finish this work first!"

"You can do it tommorow."

"But-"

"No buts! I don't want you to overwork yourself, ok?"

"Ok..."

After like ten minutes Ranboo saw his husband in his pijamas enter their bedroom and flop on the bed next to him.

"Cuddles..." Tubbo said quietly with a low groan. The enderman hybrid smiled softly and took him in his arms. The smaller boy curled up to the others chest, resting his body peacefully between Ranboos protective arms. Tubbo wrapped the enderman hybrid with his own hand, to wich the other just hugged him closer. Ranboo buried his face in the brown locks of his husbands, feeling the soft hair tickle him. He was truly happy to have him.

He soon heard quiet, muffled snoring from Tubbo and he smiled. He also slowly started to drift away into sleep with a smile plastered on his face.

~~ two hours later ~~

Ranboo woke up to the feeling of tugging on his pijama shirt. He turned around to see Michael with his small teddybear and tears in his eyes at the side of their bed. He imidietly got up and picked up their child, putting him in the middle of his now crossed legs.

"What happened Michael?" the piglin hybrid sobbed and muttered something in response.

"N-nightmare..."

"Awh, what was it about?"

"You a-and papa l-left..."

"Hey, you know we would never leave you honey" Ranboo wiped his sons tears and hugged him. "How about you sleep with us today?" Michael nodded and let his enderman father put him between him and his other dad.

He quickly started falling asleep as now woken up Tubbo wrapped his arm around him and with Ranboo hugging both of them and planting a kiss on his sons head.

"Could I also get a kiss?" Tubbo whispered quietly with a high pitched, lowkey goofy voice, to wich he recieved a quiet laugh.

"Of course Tubs " the taller one kissed his forhead and smiled. "Happy?"

"Yeah... But can I get one on the liiips?" he looked at his husband with puppy eyes (Not. Irl. It's their characters.). The other just kissed him quickly recieving a soft smile from the smaller one, to which he smiled in response.

"Goodnight honey..."

"Goodnight Ranboo, my beloved..."