Lonely (1/2)

Genre: whadya think?! (angst)

TW: none unless u see some, comment on it

Characters: Phil (47 >:) )

====================================

Philza loved his family dearly.

His sons were all succesfull, percieving their dreams happily.

Tommy, the youngest, always chaotic and laughing, became a stand-up artist. He could crack jokes constantly, earning hundreds of thousands doing it on stages and in interview studios.

Wilbur, the middle child, always had a talent for music. That's what his career was all about, he was a singer and the main lead in his own band called Lovejoy.

Finally, Technoblade, the oldest. He was ususally deadly serious and could easily beat someone, but had a creative mind. He became a world-famous fantasy writer.

While all of his sons were famous in the world, travelling through it for meetups and, in Wilburs and Tommys case, to perform, Phil wasn't really known. Sure, he was mentioned in most of the interviews, but nobody really seemed to take interest in him.

The heartbreaking part was, his sons also didn't take it.

He called them sometimes, but 9 out of 10 times he was being sent to voicemail.

Happily that wasn't the case when it came to holiday. They came home for Easter, Christmas and New Years, but that's it. Only six days of the year together.

That left Phil to be lonely.

Absolutely monotone life he had was really taking a toll on him.

It was terrifyingly quiet in the house, the one that used to be filled with constant laughter, bickering and yelling.

He felt it was too big for him to live there alone, but in the same time it would be a sin to leave it for a small apartment in the outskirts of the city. It's been his family house for at least 25 years, he couldn't let it go.

It was the beggining of Atumn. The leaves were just changing color, the weater got a bit colder and the days - shorter. Phil was as per usual alone. He sat on the sofa, covering himself in a blanket after a long day in the antique shop he owned. His mind started to wander as his body relaxed.

He remembered the old days. Tommy with his friend Tubbo (Phil's pretty sure they are still in touch, even with Tubbo becoming a popular streamer) they would always search for pretty leaves and had competitions of who would find the crunchiest leaf to step on.

Wilbur was ususally watching the two play, he himself either joining in as a joke or just sitting on a bench and playing music, in the meantime composing.

Meanwhile, Techno stayed in or sat next to Wilbur, reading. He loved Greek mythology and even now he made many references to it in his books. He always also admired when Phil was bringing home some of the antique books that people sold into his shop.

Phil himself loved Atumn for the fact that he could watch his kids have fun outdoors. He loved every single one of the leafs Tommy brought him, the sounds of Wilburs guitar, the facts about ancient Grece Techno told him sometimes...

With those longing thoughts, he slowly drifted to sleep.

Hi, there will be two part twos to this probably, a good ending and a bad ending, but we'll see if I have ideas I think will be good enough and making sense.

Get some sleep and hydrate my beloveds :)

~Taria♡