Coming out

Genre: fluff

TW: haha none anyways gay

Characters: Wilbur, Tommy, Techno, Phil

(No idea what ages to give them here)

Happy Big Gay Month little gay people in my phone who like me and gave me 4k reads :DD 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️✨😩💅

====================================

The sbi brothers had a secret.

Well, they friends knew, but none of the family knew what they hid from eachother.

Up until one warm June afternoon.

"Guys, have you heard? It's Pride Month," Wilbur said. The brothers were all hanging out in his room, just chilling and talking about everyday things, suprisingly without a fight.

"Of course, I wasn't born yesterday," Tommy replied. Techno snarled, "you sure?," sending his brunette brother into a fit of laughter and making the blonde stare at him with murder in his eyes.

"But for real, who haven't heard of Pride Month at this point?" Tommy stated. "True," Wilbur replied, still trying to gain his composture from the joke. "What do you think about it? I mean, like, y'all cool with it? I am for sure," he then added.

"Gay people are pog," the youngest grinned, to which he recieved his older brother's smile. "Yeah they're cool I guess," the oldest looked at his brothers' suprised faces. "You thought I'm homophobic?!" Tommy got startled,"no, we didn't think you would ever say the word 'cool'." Wilbur started laughing again.

When he calmed down, they proceeded with their conversation. He asked his younger brother, "so, Tommy, how's the girl you said you had a crush on some time ago?"

"Oh uh," the boy stuttered. "I'm over her. I kinda got a new crush..." It wasn't a suprise for the other two, the boy was easy to temporarily fall in love. "Oh, who is the lucky girl~?" His brunette brother teased. "Oh umm..."

He took a deep breath in.

"It's actually a boy..."

Wilbur and Techno looked at Tommy suprised.

"Awww, Tommy, why didn't you say sooner?" The brunette hugged his younger brother. Soon the pinkette joined as the youngest smiled. "Thank you guys... I love you..." (brothers *bonk*)

"Okay fuck it you guys if we're talking about that lemme say I'm also bi okay okay thank you goodbye-" Wilbur suddenly said and started laughing at his own awkwardness.

"Ayy Wilbur we the bi bros ayyyyy," Tommy got excited. "What about you Techno?"

"Oh, I'm just aroace, don't need to make a big fuss about it..."

"Ooo you're gonna be a lonely man with 20 cats" the brunette joked, to which Tommy opposed "more like 20 dead bodies in the basement...". He sent everyone laughing once again, even Techno.

A few days later the brothers seemed to be closer to eachother then ever, joking around and making people dumbfounded. They explained to their friends what happened that day to stop their confused questions. Everyone knew.

Except for Phil.

One day after school, when they all ate dinner, Tommy decided to ask a significant question.

"Hey dad, you know it's Pride Month right? What do you think about it?"

The other brothers looked at him suprised.

"Oh? I think it's really nice that those people have this time when they can just be open and shouldn't be afraid to show who they are. I never told you this, but every month I donate something to charities, one of them being an LGBTQ+ support group."

The siblings looked at eachother. Saying they were suprised was an understatement.

Now they knew that they would be safe to come out to their dad, the only thing they needed was courage.

A few days later, weekend, all of the family sat in the living room, Techno reading and the others watching TV.

"Hey dad, can you bring me a glass of water?" Techno looked up from his book suddenly. "Oh oh can I have a can of coke?" Tommy's head perked up. "Sure, anything for you Wilbur?" "A glass of orange juice please" (the superior). After that Phil left to fet the things for boys.

"Are we doing this now?" The brunette looked between his brothers. "Yeah." The younger said and the oldest just nodded. "Uh, who's going first..?,"he asked. "I can just say for us all, yeah?" Wilbur proposed, the others agreeing.

Soon enough the man was back with the requested things. He put them on the coffe table next to the couch and sat down to continued watching TV.

Suddenly Tommy took the remote and turned it off. Techno also put away the book as Phil looked at them all questionably. "Dad, we have something to tell you," Tommy started.

"Me and Tommy, we're... uh... We're bisexual so we like both girls and boys and Techno is asexual and aromantic, that's kinda self-explanatory..."

Phil looked at all of them with his eyes widened.

The silence was almost unbearable.

"I'm so so proud of you all... Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me this. Remember, I'll always support you, no matter what," he said, smiling and extending his hands for a hug.

His sons happily obliged, throwing themselves at him.

"I love you all, I always will."

"We love you too dad..."