This is home

Genre: fluff

TW: none, but if there is one tell me

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Eret, Ranboo, Quackity, Dream, Sapnap, George

This is entirely fiction! Also all irl ;))

A/N 28.02.2024:
I know what Wilbur did. I am siding with the victims in this situation. What he did was awful. This fanfiction was written in May of 2022. It will stay on this platform but be aware this is fiction and I no longer support Wilbur.

====================================

Tommy POV

I should tell them, right? They deserve to know. We've been best friends for like two years already, some of them I even met in real life. It's for the best if I tell them. I want someone who will support me through it though...

I'm sure Wilbur will be the best option, he always said trans rights, didn't he?

Oh yeah, that's what I'm telling them. I'm a trans ftm boy. I wear a binder safely almost everyday and I'm lucky enough to have supportive parents. Maybe not everybody in my life supported me (for example one of my close friends but we haven't talked for years) but the most important people in my life did.

And hopefully I'll have supportive online friends.

I messaged Wilbur on discord, asking him if he wanted to talk. He agreed and we soon were on a call.

"Hey Wil! How are you," I tried my best to mask the nervousness that was taking over my body and thoughts.

"Good, are you ok? You look anxious," of course he imidietly noticed.

"I'm alright just..." I looked away from my camera. "I need to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I... Ummm..." I was stuttering. "Goddammit why is this so hard," I whispered but I'm sure he heard.

"It's okay, take your time. You don't need to tell me imidietly, I can wait" he smiled reassureably.

I took a deep breath in and calmed myself down. I can do this.

"Wilbur, I'm trans. Female to male." I looked at his suprised face and looked away. "I know, you don't want to be my friend anymore, just say it to my face..."

"What do you mean?! That's cool!" My head shot up in suprise.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, you know I always say trans rights heh" I smiled. "Am I the only one who knows?"

"I mean not counting my parents and closest irl friends, yes," I answered, feeling my heart warm up. I was accepted by him! Another person I could feel completly free around, another person I had absolutely no secrets to hide from!

"Do you want to tell the others?"

"Uhm.. I mean yeah, but... It's hard, you know?..."

"We'll get through it together," he grinned once again and I returned the smile. "Who do you want to tell first?"

"I was thinking more like a group thing, getting everybody into a vc and telling them."

"Oh, alright! And uhh... Do you want to just say 'I'm trans' or maybe hinting it or...?"

"I don't know! I thought maybe take it a bit slow and just hinting, maybe even use a song to help me out," Wilburs eyes lit up.

"Oh, what song do you have on your mind?"

" 'This is home' by Cavetown, I'm sure you know it, since I always play one of his songs at the beggining of my streams," I said.

"Yeah, I know him, he makes some nice music," he responded. "Not as good as mine though," he added and we both errupted into laughter. When we calmed down he asked me yet another question.

"Sooo... When do you want to do this?"

"I thought maybe tonight.."

"Isn't that too fast?"

*I'll handle it," I said bravely yet a bit anxiously.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! If not today, then never!!!"

"Alright, alright," he laughed a bit. "But just know, that no matter how it goes, I'm always there," he smiled and I smiled back.

~~ timeskip brought to you by zero motivation and sleep~~

Child 8:34
@everyone vc pls
needbto tel l yall somethung
ALSO WGY ISNMY NICK LIKE TAHT

Wilboor Boot 8:35
lol

I joined the voice chat and waited for people to gather. Nobody cared enough to turn on their cameras and not everybody showed up after the ping, but I didn't care less. The only thing on my mind was how are they gonna react. Are they going to hate me? What if Dream throws me out of the SMP? What if Tubbo doesn't want to be friends anymore? What if-

"So what did you want to tell us Tommy?" I snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of Quackitys voice.

I took a deep breath in and out.

"Okay guys... Uhh...."

"You okay king? You sound really nervous," that's because I am, Tubbo. I breathed in and out deeply again.

"I'm fine. I'll just... I want you to listen to a song that I think describes me best," I made the Groove bot move to our channel and played the song. (for ppl who don't have discord: Groove is a bot made to listen to music/audios from yt also the song is in media)

After the song finished I waited for their reactions.

"S-so?" I asked anxiously.

"I don't really get what part of it was about you," George said. I heard some people agree with him quietly.

"The first lines, especially the first chorus" I explained briefly.

"I still don't get it...?" even Ranboo?!

"Just tell us man, geez!" Sapnap, as usual, got impatient quickly.

"I'm trans, okay!?" I yelled.

Everyone went quiet.

I knew it! Now they are gonna hate me, gonna call me names, they'll kick me out of the SMP, they will-

"Tommy that's so cool!!!" I heard Tubbo yell into his mic and I felt my heart warm up (not the love way).

"Yeah dude, that's actually awesome" Dream joined in. Soon everybody was yelling me it was alright and congratulating me on how brave I was to come out. I felt really loved.

"Finally, I'm not the only LGBTQ+ DSMP member!!!" Eret said happily (Yes, I know about Niki and etc but eh).

"Come on Eret, we know that we aren't the only ones," I smirked and used Groove bot once again playing Heatwaves and sent little green and blue hearts in the chat.

"TOMMY YOU LITTLE-" Dream yelled as everybody except for him and George started laughing. "I SWEAR TO GOD-!"