Both (5/5)

Genre: fluff

TW: swearing

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, Tubbo, Alex

This is all fictional, even if it's irl

A/N 28.02.2024:
I know what Wilbur did. I am siding with the victims in this situation. What he did was awful. This fanfiction was written in June of 2022. It will stay on this platform but be aware this is fiction and I no longer support Wilbur.

====================================

Another stream, another series of unfortunate events.

Our classic squad: Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Phil were all streaming together on Tommys Twitch account. Just chatting with Tommy playing Minecraft in the background "Philza style", AKA collecting things while interacting with chat and, in this case, people on the call. Suddenly a dono could be heard.

Deeznutsinnit donated 5$

Yo epic hoodie where did you buy it?

The dono was refering to a pretty trippy hoodie Tommy was wearing. It was in flashy colors together in a liquid-like pattern and had a huge black "I don't want to wake up" in mixed fonts.

"Uh, actually chat, I don't fucking know where is this from" Tommy answered the question.

"What do you mean mate? You don't remember where you buy your stuff?" Philza laughed.

"No, it's borrowed" Tommy tried to shut his father up.

"Oooh, and who could you be borrowing from huh~?" Wilbur teased and made the others laugh with him.

"A friend, actually my new roommate. The other 'moved out with his girlfriend' or something." Tommy explained quickly.

Tubbo fake coughed. "Homiesexual" And he coughed again while the others started to loose their shit from laughing. Tommy got a bit angry and lowkey flustered.

"Tubbo!" he was about to yell other things at his best friend but like on cue a boy entered his stream room. He had dark red dyed hair and contrasting blue eyes. He appeared tall, probably an inch taller then Tommy. He was wearing a basic black shirt and loose dark blue jeans with holes in them. He stopped in the doorframe and looked at the blonde.

"Alex, I'm streaming" He tried to get the redenette to get out.

"Can I have my hoodie back?" People in the call and the chat all lost their shit.

"Why?"

"You literally had it for a month now, Tommy. I want it back, it's mine" It was almost impossible but everyone got even more chaotically suprised.

"But it's comfy!" The blonde pouted. He then remembered that he was still streaming and on discord with his family and best friend. "Oh shit- Guys it isn't what it looks like!"

"Wait you are on a call?"

"Yes! I'm also streaming! That's the first thing I told you when you walked in!"

"Tell the chat I said hi" Alex grinned.

"They can hear you idiot! The chat is freaking out and," he turned to face the discord call "I can hear you crackheads laughing your asses off!"

"Well then," the redenette walked up to the microphone and put it up to his mouth. "Hi from the famous Tommyinnits boyfriend."

He quickly ran away as Tommys face heated up and he tried to run after Alex but a loud scream stopped him.

"WHAT?!" Wilbur yelled the thing everybody was about to ask. "YOU HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND?!!!"

"Fuck..." Tommy sweared under his breath. "Yes, I do, what are you gonna do about it bitch?"

"I- Damn, I'm suprised, I bet everybody is," Tubbo said, trying to wrap his head around the news.

"Congrats Tommy" Phil was the first one to calm down and know what is going on.

"Thanks Dadza," Tommy smiled.

"If he Hurts you, just give me a call" Protective Wilbur ™ said in an unnerwing voice.

"Whoa whoa calm down mister protective big bro," Tommy laughed and soon everybody joined in.

Fin