Father and son

Genre: fluff/hurt comfort

TW: mentions of death, swearing, child abandonment

Characters: Scar, Tubbo, Ranboo, Michael (8), Grian, other hermits as bystanders

This has romantic shipping of fictional characters (scarian, beeduo)

Inspired by a video by apeskyBird on YouTube

AAAAA THANK YOU FOR 11K READS

====================================

Tubbo cried.

He thought that his dad would come back after an hour just like promised.

It's been a day.

He was left in a box on the side of a road in the middle of nowhere. He was hungry, thirsty and cold.

Suddenly he heard footsteps as a man with a scarred face appeared. He was wearing a white shirt, brown jacket and pants and a hat.

Little did Tubbo know it was his future adoptive father.

Scar, because that's how the man introduced himself, went on to raise Tubbo to grow into a young, independent man. At the age of 16 he left and went on to discover other worlds, eventually ending up in the Dream SMP.

Meanwhile Scar joined Hermitcraft. He met a lovely bunch of people and even fell in love with a certain avian.

Years went by and Tubbo, now 20, was sat in a chair in his and Ranboo's, his husband's, cottage. The taller man was upstairs, playing with their adopted child, Michael.

That's when they heard it.

The bloodcurdling wailing of a siren.

Dream escaped.

It was all a blur after that. The adults were telling and gathering their things in a hurry while clueless Michael cried. The sound of chests being opened and closed was loud, constant, chaotic. Soon enough a few bags were filled with their most prized possessions and necessities. The husbands took two horses out of their stable as quickly as possible saddling them and putting their things onto them. The trio was soon on the run, wandering into the unknown forest.

After that came days of misery and constant stress. They slept outside, constantly moving in fear of the masked man. They had to hunt for food and sleep with one eye open. One of the two husband's was always on watch during the night, watching the area for any signs of enemy and killing aggressive mobs.

That was a continuous cycle of sleep and run up until they came upon a portal.

It wasn't your average nether one, though. Yes, it was made out of obsidian, but the portal itself was green. The odd, green particles were somewhat comforting and, for Tubbo at least, oddly familiar.

After a short discussion, Tubbo and Ranboo decided: they are going through. They had nothing to lose afterall.

They took their bags which were lighter as it's been a few months.

Tubbo took in a deep breath and went in followed by his husband and son.

What was awaiting them on the other side?

<Tubbo_ joined the server>
<Ranboo joined the server>
<Michael joined the server>

<Mumbo Jumbo: ?????>
<Pearlescentmoon: who are they???>
<XisumaVoid: Everyone be careful, we don't know these people. Meet me at the spawn island, but be prepared just in case.>
<Iskall85: ok>
<Keralis: alr shishwammy>
<ZombieCleo: be right there>