Together forever

Genre: fluffy af

TW: cuteness overload

Characters: Tubbo, Ranboo

Finally beeduo fluff >:)

Also OMG I'M GONNA DIE 7K READS WOOOO

====================================

It was beautiful.

Light of the lanterns danced on the white sand of a small, quiet beach. It was a perfect place for a date, a special one at that.

Ranboo planned the entirety of this day to every single detail. From the hour to the last minute, every move was planned. He arranged every flower in the bouquet to be perfect, the purple of alliums and asters a contrast to the yellow lillys, them dancing with the reds and whites of camellias accompanied by a few forget-me-nots; the entirety of the bouquet was a colorful but beautiful mess.

The place he had chosen was also a beautiful one: a beach just on the brim of a jungle. Sand on the beach was perfectly white with just a little golden shine to it and the ocean itself had a color of blue brighter then a diamond. The only thing Ranboo had to do was place a few lanterns as he wasn't sure if the moonlight will be enough.

"Tubbo, are you ready for the suprise?"

The pair was currnetly standing right before the scenery, Tubbo's eyes covered by Ranboo's hands.

"Yes, I am," after the entire day of his lover treating him like a king, Tubbo felt as if he was in heaven. They first cuddled in their bed for a fair amount of time, then he got treated to a dinner that tasted like a gods meal, then they took a walk and ended up here, at a mysterious place the goat hybrid haven't even seen yet.

That was soon to change however as Ranboo took his hands off of the other's eyes and heard a small gasp as Tubbo took in the sight before him. The taller smiled and pulled out a music box and a disc, 'Far'.

"Can I have a dance with you?"

Tubbo nodded eagerly and soon enough a soft melody filled the air as two lovers stood body to body, hand to hand swaying to the slow, romantic music.

The moment felt unreal. Warm light surrounded the two as they danced with no care in the world. It was their moment, their small little bubble of comfort they both wished they would stay in forever.

As soon as the music stopped, the pair locked eyes and linked foreheads, both smiling like mad.

"I um.. I also have flowers for you," Ranboo took out the colourful mess of a bouquet and handed it to Tubbo. "You just can't spoil me enough today, can you?" "It's our two year anniversary, of course I'll spoil you dummy!" The taller took out a flower from the bunch and tucked it into the chocolate brown hair of his boyfriend's.

"I love you so much, you can't even imagine... I don't think I could even survive without you here. You're such a lovely person. You're perfect in my eyes. Your brown, fluffy hair. Your small and cute goat horns. Your soft features. Your beautiful hazel eyes," Ranboo took Tubbo's cheek in his hand and caressed it as he continued, the other mesmerised and blushing. "Your scars... You're perfect in every aspect. I love the way you laugh at a joke, even the most ridicilous I've ve ever heard. I love how your ears perk up at the mention of something you like, especially bees. I love the way you smile every day. I love how you get flustered at a compliment. I love your excitemdnt over small everyday things. I love you for you," the enderman hybrid finished, getting a bit embarrassed as he just poured his heart out.

"I-I love you too Ranboo... God you got me so flustered... What- why are you saying this?"

The world slowed down.

Ranboo pulled away from Tubbo's embrace and got on one knee.

A small box in his hand.

He took a deep breath.

"What I'm saying is... Tubbo, will you marry me?.."

The world stopped.

It was a fairytale.

Tubbo gasped and stayed still from the shock and positive emotions coursing through him.

Slowly his hand rose to his mouth as he nooded furiously, soon launching himself onto the other with cries of 'yes' and 'I love you'.

They pulled out the ring from the box and Ranboo slided it onto Tubbo's finger.

It was beautiful, made out of silver with purple ametyst and yellow citrine intertwined in a shape of a small flower.

Now they were sure they will be together forever, thriving as fiancés.

====================================

Flowers from this chapter symbolism (except alliums):

Aster - Symbol of Love, Daintiness
Camellia, red - You're a Flame in My Heart
Camellia, white - You're Adorable
Forget-me-not - True love memories, Do not forget me
Lily (yellow) - Happy, Gay, Walking on air