Both (2/5)

Genre: angst/comfort

TW: swearing, break up

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo

This is all fictional, even if it's irl

A/N 28.02.2024:
I know what Wilbur did. I am siding with the victims in this situation. What he did was awful. This fanfiction was written in June of 2022. It will stay on this platform but be aware this is fiction and I no longer support Wilbur.

====================================

Anyone who got on stream that day saw a sad, miserable boy.

His eyes were red and puffy, he wasn't looking into the camera, the eyes lacking the happy spark. He waited a few minutes for people to gather just playing the stream music loudly.

"Hey chat" his voice was raspy with sobbing, but he tried to sound happy for his fans not to worry too much. Everyone was spamming 'What's wrong' or 'Are you ok'. "You guys wanna know what happened recently?"

He looked like he was on the verge of crying again, the sadness hidden behing a slight, fake grin as he said the words nobody expected to hear.

"Kate broke up with me..."

He held his tears in as much as he could still trying to keep the atmosphere better then it was from the announcement. Suddenly a loud dono interrupted.

WilburSoot donated 10$

You deserve better, I'm coming over

Tommy kinda panicked.

"Oh shit...! Wilbur you don't have to!" He said trying to pull a fake smile. "I swear I'm fine!"

He was trying to interact with chat to keep the stream going but all the people in chat were doing was asking him if he really is alright. He ended the stream pretty soon, turned off his computer and flooped on his chair. Suddenly he heard the doorbell ring. He heard his roommate open the door and let in what sounded like his older brother. He sighed.

"Tommy...?" Wilbur carefully entered the blondes room.

"What do you want Wil?" he turned around in his chair and tried to act chill.

"Tommy, you know you can talk to me if you want, you know, about the... breakup..." the brunette closed the door.

"I don't need to talk about it, I'm fine!"

"Tommy..."

"I said I'M FINE!" he sounded really angry and broken.

Wilbur just hugged him.

Tommy started crying into his brothers shoulder loudly. Wilbur was carresing his hand up and down Tommys back and whispering calming things into his ear.

"Shhh... It's ok... I'm here, don't worry... Just cry it all out... Shh..."

After a while of Tommy sobbing he calmed down and just stayed in his brothers protective arms. He hugged him tightly like there was no tomorrow. Wilbur just smiled and said:

"Do you wanna stay like this?"

"Yeah..."

"And do you want to talk about it?"

"No..."

"Alright Toms..."

A bit of (brotherly) cuddling later Tommy said:

"Thank you Wilbur..."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for being there for me..."

"You're welcome Tommy... I'm your brother, it's natural for me to do these things. No matter what, I'll always support you, be it you find out you're a part of LGBTQ, you want to do something stupid, you want to due your hair... I'll always support you" He smiled at his brother, at wich he recieved a slight smile from the blonde.

"I love you Wilbur (brothers istg)"

"Awww, love you too Tommy!"