Just a joke

Genre: crackhead

TW: fake arguing, swearing

Characters: Tommy, Dream, Quackity, Phil, Tubbo, Wilbur

They are all irl here btw

A/N 28.02.2024:
I know what Wilbur did. I am siding with the victims in this situation. What he did was awful. This fanfiction was written in May of 2022. It will stay on this platform but be aware this is fiction and I no longer support Wilbur.

====================================

It was an average day for Tommy. He didn't have school today so he didn't really know what to do until he streams, he was also clueless on what to stream that day.

Suddenly he got an evil idea for the stream.

He went over to his computer and turned on discord.

Tommyinnit 2:36 pm
dream
dream
dream
dream
dream

Dream 2:38 pm
stop spamming
what is it???

Tommyinnit 2:38 pm
i have an idea for todays stream
my stream

Dream 2:39 pm
?

Tommyinnit 2:39 pm
lets prank others
by fake arguing

Dream 2:40 pm
actually not a bad idea
i can even say that i am throwing you out of dsmp
it would be fake ofc

Tommyinnit 2:41 pm
YESSSSSSS
i even know who can we prank

Dream 2:41 pm
gotta get tubbo and wilbur there

Tommyinnit 2:42 pm
big q and phil also

Dream 2:42 pm
alr
but how will we get them
like whats the plan

Tommyinnit 2:43 pm
@ them and me in the server
tell them its to get into vc 3 and that its about the dsmp
then dont join
and when we join we go with the act

Dream 2:44 pm
im actually suprised you could come up with a plan
jk
ok so its settled
but when r u streaming?

Tommyinnit 2:45 pm
at like 7 pm ig

Dream 2:45 pm
talk to you then
or do you wanna chat more?

Tommyinnit 2:45 pm
im good thx
talk to u later

The rest of the day went on pretty quickly. He took a shower, ordered take-out and spent the rest of it scrolling throught his phone up until 10 minutes before the stream.

He turned on his computer again just to see a ping on discord. He looked at where it was from and clicked on his DMs with Dream.

Dream 6:50 pm
ready?

Tommyinnit 6:51 pm
gimme a sec ill start the stream and wait for ppl to gather
yk the normal stuff

Dream 6:51 pm
btw what are we gonna argue abt

Tommyinnit 6:52 pm
idk maybe something like
i am not doing lore good enought or some shit
or i am too energetic for the mood of the roleplay

Dream 6:53 pm
k i can roll with it
and remember
none of what ill be saying is true so don't take it seriously

Tommy then went to Twitch and started the stream. He played music and hummed to it as he was watching the viewer count go up quickly.

"Hey chat! Today we are gonna- You're an amazing streamer? Thank you aviewastaken, I am indeed pretty pog. Anyways we are going to prank some people not in Minecraft, but irl!" He shared his screen with the chat. It was showing discord. Of course his name and # was covered. It ahowed the server where were all the DSMP members, where they joined during streams and chatted about lore and stuff. He saw a ping there and smiled. "This is what is the base of our prank guys. We will have everyone in the call and we are going to argue with Dream and then see their reaction! Pog, right?" He got a DM from Dream. " 'Are you ready'. Of course I am, lets go with it green boy!

He joined the voice chat to see everybody was there and half a second later joined the big man himself. Time to make chaos.

"Tommy! We need to talk about your lore.'

"Woah, Dream, mate, no need to yell," Phil commented.

"How can I not yell when he is completly fucking up everything!"

"How exactly?" Quackity interrupted. The clueless people in the call started to get concerned.

"He is always fucking joking! Can't even take lore seriously!" Dream was really good at playing his role and Tommy smiled; none of the cameras were on in the vc, he had his only on stream. He decided to answer the man.

"What do you mean I don't take it seriously?! I always try my best to do my part as angsty as you want them to be!"

"Guys, maybe let's settle down..." Tubbo was as usual trying to get rid of the 'conflict'.

"No Tubbo! The green bitch is trying to make fuss out of nothing! And you should support me anyway!" Dream imidietly caught up on what the blonde hinted him to do.

"Great, now you are trying to drag Tubbo on your side! Typical of you, isn't it?" He then swithed to his mocking voice. "Oh, look at me, I'm the big fabolous Tommyinnit, I am a child who can't do anything on his own!"

"Dream, Tommy, stop it now! You are both going too far!" Phil also tried to stop the 'fight', no avail.

"No! Dream you bitch! You are a cheating speedrunner who is up his own ass with 28 mil subscriber simps!"

"THAT'S IT! I'M THROWING YOU OUT OF THE DSMP!!!" Dream screamed.

"Fine!" Tommy smiled, played the leaving call sound from his phone up to his mic and went on spectator for the call.

"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wilbur was the first one to react.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT TO TOMMY! APOLOGIZE!" Tubbo was also very much pissed off.

Tommy on the other hand was dying from laughter. He went a quick DM to Dream.

Tommyinnit 7:23 pm
keep up the act

"He deserved it! He wasn't doing anything properly! Can't you see it?!" As told, Dream was still doing his thing.

"No he didn't! What the fuck Dream, he is just a kid and he is the most important person for the lore!" Quackity joined in defending the blonde.

Tommyinnit 7:25
ill join back in four/five mins
keep it up

"Yes he did! Have you ever seen his streams? There are always bloopers! He can never take it seriously and never will! And I don't care if he is important to the lore, someone can go instead of him!"

"Nobody can be as good as Tommy, Dream! You can't just replace my best friend!" Tubbo was really frustrated now.

"Tubbo is right, Tommy is unreplaceable. You can't throw him out of the SMP" Phil seemed calm, but was also angry at the green man.

"I have to agree, how the FUCK do you want to replace him?!" Wilbur asked.

Then suddenly Tommy rejoined the vc.

And started laughing.

"You should've heard yourselves, you were so concerned," he was dying of laughter and Dream joined him wheezing.

"What..?" Tubbo asked the question the others wanted to ask.

"GET PRANKED BITCH" Tommy yelled into the microphone. "YOU WERE PRANKED OM STREAM BY US HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Tommy, I swear to god.." Wilbur said also starting to laugh.

"So you are not getting thrown out of the SMP?" Tubbo was relieved but still a bit angry and concerned.

"Of course not, I would never throw him out," Dream answered him. "It was just a joke!!!"