Offline pt.2

The first part belongs to CloudyCrowxx , to get the context pls read their "Offline" chapter from their Angstybois Inc book first!

To anybody who might ask: yes, I do ask the original authors if I can use their ideas.

And thank you for the 1k everybody! I love you all so much ^^/p

Genre: angst/comfort/fluff

TW: insomnia, starving yourself, swearing

Characters: Wilbur (23), Phil (33), Tommy (17)

Remember to take care of yourself :))

A/N 28.02.2024:
I know what Wilbur did. I am siding with the victims in this situation. What he did was awful. This fanfiction was written in May of 2022. It will stay on this platform but be aware this is fiction and I no longer support Wilbur.

====================================

"Wilbur?!" Phil imidietly ran up and crouched next to the brunettes bed. He shook him lightly to get his attention as he didn't react at the calling of his name.

Wilbur slowly turned to face the two people who entered unannounced. His eyes were dull, red and had eyebags under them. He had a miserable, lifeless expression. He looked at them and asked with a very raspy from dehydration voice:

"What are you doing here?" The blondes' hearts broke at the sound of his emotionless voice.

"Will, it's been a week since your last activity on social media..." Tommy stood next to Phil, both of them worried out of their minds.

"Oh really? I didn't notice..."

"What do you mean you didn't notice?! How can you not notice a thing like that?!!!"

"I don't know... I was just laying on my bed after a stream then boom! You are here... And everybody is freaking out..."

"Wilbur, have you not moved from your bed since that stream?" Phil asked horrified.

"I mean... I didn't really get up, I have some food and water in that drawer here, I didn't need to... Even if all I ate was a few bites of an apple... The other two were shocked.

"Did-Did you even sleep at all...?'

"No..." Their hearts broke. Tommy came up to the brunette and hugged him tightly. He slowly hugged back, his body exhausted to the point he could barely move. The younger boy slowly shifted to lay next to Wilbur on the bed still hugging him.

"Go to sleep Will, we are here..." Tommy said in a soothing voice as he snuggled his head into the others arm and cuddled him close (brotherhood is pog). To this Wilbur just stared blankly for a few seconds and then focefully closed his eyes. He tried his best to calm down and he soon fell asleep.

Phil just watched it smiling lighly and took a blanket and covered his "sons". He then looked around at the mess that was Wilburs room. Clothes scttered around, a few empty water and juice bottles, a few redbull cans, some dishes and a few food items rotting here and there.

He started to tidy everything up. He collected all the trash and threw it into the trashbags and then into the bins outside. He collected the clothes and carried them to a basket in the washing machine room.
He did the dishes and then filled the washing machine and got it running.

He looked into the fridge.

"Well, that's not even suprising."

It was filled with some outdated and rotting things. When he looked into the bread basket it was full with dried, rock-hard pieces.

He threw it all away and went to a grocery store. He bought all of the casual things and also some chocolate for Wilbur and Tommy as he felt like it would make the brunette feel better and if he didn't buy one for Tommy he would be screaming and overall would throw a fit.

He got back to the apartment, put the things away and started making spaghetti as he knew it was Wilburs comfort food. He cooked the pasta meanwhile making the sauce.

When he was done he put it on the table in the kitchen (a seperate table, not the one where you cook) and went to check on the boys after more then four hours since they fell asleep.

He awwed as he saw them sleeping peacefully snuggled to one another. It would be a sin to wake them up and Phil didn't want to to do that.

Luckily he didn't have to as Tommy has woken up himself and carefully sat up.

"Hey Phil, how long have we been sleeping..?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Four if not five hours" The older smiled. "I managed to clean up and make dinner."

"That's great! What do we do about him though?" He pointed at Wilbur with a nod. "I think we should wake him up and get him to eat then put him back to sleep, he needs it," Tommy nodded in agreement and turned to the sleeping man.

"Wilbur, wake up, dinners on the table" The blonde said tapping his cheek lightly. The brunette shifted around a bit then sat up. "Come on,"Tommy put his hand out for Wilbur to grab (brothers) and get out of the bed.

They walked into the kitchen, the scent of spaghetti filling the room. They sat down and Wilbur hesitated looking at his plate.

"You okay?" Phil asked as Tommy was devouring his plate of spaghetti. "Eat on, the food won't bite" He smiled, but the brunette was still hesitant. "C'mon, you have to eat..."

Wilbur sighed and took the forkfull of food into his mouth. Only then he realised how hungry he actually was and quickly ate the rest of it.

The others looked at him positively suprised. From what they heard from him, this is the most he ate this week.

When they all finished eating Phil put away the played and Tommy followed Wilbur to his room.

"Go back to sleep Will, we'll take care of the rest," Tommy smiled as he pushed the brunette onto his bed.

"Okay, but can you stay please?"

"Sure" The blonde sat down on Wilburs chair and took out his phone.

"Hey Tommy" The younger looked up.  "Thank you for everything."

"No problem Will, we will always do things like that for you" They smiled at eachother and the brunette layed back down.

Meanwhile Tommy went to Twitter to announce the news and stop the worried fans and the rest of the DSMP.

Tommyinnit

Update about Wilbur:

He is fine, me and @Philza went over to his place and found him sleep deprived and burnt out with his phone turned off. We helped him but I don't think he will be able to stream for the next few days.

|
|Dream
|
|Oh thank got he is okay, got us all scared
|there
|
|Quackity
|
|Idc if he doesn't post, the important thing
|is he is alive

~~ a week later ~~

"Hi guys, I'm back!" Wilbur said smiling into the camera. The chat was going wild.

Everything was going uphill for him, he got help with insomnia and started taking care of himself.

But the most important thing is that he wasn't alone.

(Remember, you are never alone even if it seems like it. Take care my luvs <3)