Both (1/5)

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in so long in here I had much to do and 0 ideas for this all TvT

Genre: fluff

TW: swearing

Characters: Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, Tubbo, Kate

This is all fictional, even if it's irl

A/N 28.02.2024:
I know what Wilbur did. I am siding with the victims in this situation. What he did was awful. This fanfiction was written in June of 2022. It will stay on this platform but be aware this is fiction and I no longer support Wilbur.

====================================

"GUYS I HAVE SOME BIG FUCKING NEWS" Tommy yelled after a few minutes of streaming, him not being able to hold in his excitement anymore. He was on a call with Phil, Wilbur and Tubbo, on a fullscreen facecam. He was clearly hyped up, lucky he didn't explode with happiness."Guys, guys, listen!"

"Tommy calm down, what the hell are you so excited about?" Wilbur said, he was as happy as his brother but confused, nobody on the call nor on the stream knew what was that he wanted to show.

"GUYS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Tubbo gasped loudly and started cheering while Wilbur just sat there stunned but happy and Philza clapping and saying pog again and again.

"Katie come here, show yourself to the crowd!" at the calling walked in a beautiful girl. Her hair, brown at the top and smoothly fading into a pinkish blonde color, were down and reached at least to the half of her back. Her eyes were hazel and full of joy with a tint of uncertainity when looking at the camera. She was in a pastel pink and yellow stripes crop top and a pair of light blue mommy jeans, a bead neclackle to acompany it all.

"Hi! I'm Kate, Tommys GF, how are you all?" She said shyly, her voice was pretty high pitched and sounded nice and cute. She sat on an another gaming chair next to the chaotic blonde.

"Damn Tommy, you really found yourself a nice girl huh" Tubbo laughed. Tommy smiled at the camera and wrapped an arm around his girlfriends shoulder, her smile growing even wider as she felt a bit more comfortable on front of the camera.

"Congrats man! And Kate you look good, no wonder Tommy went for you" Wilbur was also smiling wide, he wasn't on camera but it could be heard in his voice.

DreamsCumSock donated 10$

Pog GF show us proof that yall are dating

Tommys cheeks turned a little red at the donation and when the others heard it, they started cheering "show us proof", chat joining in.

"Okay okay okay chill guys" the young blonde said a bit stressed. Missing on camera was something big especially it was only like your second kiss on your entire life. But Tommy got it together and leaned in to his girlfriends side.

When their lips met everyone was freaking out. Chat was filled with all capslock messages, Tubbo yelled, Wilbur was again just in a state of pure shock and Phil was laughing, the nice kind of laugh.

As they stopped kissing Tommy looked in the camera with a slight smirk and a grin.

"Yep, it's official guys! Now give me POGs in the chat will ya?!"

The chat filled with POGs as Tommy ordered. Everybody was now hyped up and excited for the couple.

The stream wasn't really anything big, just playing Minecraft, but it was soon clear that Kate could also play Minecraft very well.

Tommy found himself a trully perfect girl.