New addition

Genre: positive/fluff (?)

TW: abuse, swearing

Characters: Grian (shooketh), Tommy (17), Dream, Ranboo (18)

I'm powerful in mcyt power

Also takes place after Dream escaped prison, but Ranboo is alive and before the Wilbur streams

====================================

Grian just finished one of his builds in his most often attended server, Hermitcraft. Just as he was walking away to peacefully go to sleep and change servers, he heard footsteps behind him that turned out to be Mumbo Jumbo's.

His old friend greeted him and asked, "are you free tommorow? We could maybe hang out," to which the shorter replied, "oh, I was actually planning to change servers for a few days. I got invited into DreamSMP. I actually know only one person from there," he added with a laugh.

"Oh, who might that be?"

"Tommy or Tommyinnit. He is pretty young, I met him during one of the championships. He seems like a nice boy, really energetic, kinda like me. And he's blonde and likes red too. I guess I'll try to befriend him more first thing when I get there, " Grian ranted a bit.

"Well, have fun and try not to cause too much chaos, okay?" The mustached man said and walked away recieving a nod from the other.

~~ timeskip to entering the server ~~

Grian joined the game

First thing Grian noticed upon arriving at DreamSMP was that he had his wings, just like in Hermitcraft. Some servers didn't allow that kinds of thing do he was glad this one did.

He also noticed that he had three small dots right above his health hearts. He assumed that it showed how many lives he had left.

Then he looked around at all the builds. They weren't as majestic or detailed as in the server he just came from, but they still were eyecatching and pretty well-built.

He started walking around up until he arrived at the hole covered by glass. He knew some of the server's history and so he knew that it was a remnant after a country called L'Manburg.

"Hello? Who are you?"

Grian got startled by a voice behind him. He found he was looking at a tall black and white figure. He had green and red heterochromic eyes, horns, and a crown with purple gemstones on his head. He was wearing a formal suit and had a tail slowly swaying behind him. Grian was almost sure he was an enderman hybrid.

"Hi, I'm Grian, I'm pretty new to the server, can you show me around?"

"Oh, sure! I'm Ranboo by the way," they shook hands and went on their way.

After a couple hours of getting Grian some resources and gear, the winged mam asked the following question:

"Hey, do you know Tommy or where he might be?"

"Oh, I haven't seen him lately but I can show you where his house is if you want?"

"Yes please!"

After they took a trip to the place Grian quickly decided to build his base nearby. He quickly got to work and was done within the next day.

"Now where might Tommy be," he thought as he went down the prime path. He knew he was on the server, nobody had seen a message in chat that told them he left.

As he was lost in thought his mind went to the owner of the server, Dream himself. He had seen the man on championships. He was overly competetive and couldn't stand faliure. He also noticed the pure hatred in his eyes as he looked at Tommy.

That's when it clicked.

He private messaged Ranboo quickly.

Grian: have yuo seen dream anywhere recently?

Ranboo: I think near prison

Ranboo: he was building a base next to it, srtangely secure if you ask me

Grian: k thanks Ranboo

He ran quickly to the prison, now really worried for the boy. As he arrived he saw what Ranboo was talking about, a pretty small base, though it was made with cobblestone and obsidian with no care for looks.

Grian carefully entered the building, trying to not make any noise. He noticed a trap door and, upon opening it, a ladder leading pretty far down. He quickly started walking down the wooden contraption and arrived to a small hallway ending with iron door.

Screams of agony were coming from behind them.

Screams of a voice Grian knew.

Tommy.

He quickly entered to a scene of horror. A blood-covered and bruised Tommy on the floor being kicked rapidly by a masked man in a green hoodie.

The avian took out his sword and charged at the unsuspecting Dream, taking from him at least two hearts of damage. He kept charging and fighting with the man as he took out his own sword and shield.

Suprisingly enough, after a few minutes of combat Dream was on the floor, a sword pointed to his neck and half a heart of health left.

"Leave Tommy alone. You can see what I can do, right? Leave. Him. THE FUCK. Alone. There will be consequences. Got it?"

During the monologue Grian spread his wings. His wingspan was 6 if not 7 feet per wing, so to say the man looked intimidating was an understatement.

Dream on the other hand nooded quickly, got on his feet and ran off.

Grian turned to a dumbfounded Tommy, folding his wings back and smiling. He took out a hand for the boy to grab and support himself up and as he did so, he almost collapsed.

"Woah there buddy, go easy, " the avian said quietly and handing the other a potion he added, "here, drink this, a potion of healing."

The teen chugged the bottle and instantly felt better. He looked at his savior and couldn't help but go in for a hug. "Thank you," he simply said, trying not to cry from happiness.

"Of course, Tommy. I'll be there if you need me"