Not lonely anymore

Double upload bc y'all deserve it

Genre: angst/comfort

TW: abandonment

Characters: Tommy, Quackity, Wilbur, Tubbo

====================================

Tommy POV (oh wow my first POV wish me luck)

I lost everything.

Or more like everyone.

No matter who I cared for, they turned their backs on me. And to those who I hates, they stick to me like a parasite, making my life a living hell.

Only one person I could turn to now, only one who once betrayed me, but now was absolutely friendly.

I packed everything I had into shulker boxes. Food, resources, everything.

I ran away at night. Didn't want for my brother to be dissapointed, didn't want them to run after me.

I arrived at my destination in the morning. I was so exausted but I knew I had to go to at least tell Quackity that I wanted to join.

That's right. I wanted to join Las Nevadas.

I climbed up one of the hotels to where I knew from my visit with Wilbur was his office. I knocked and after hearing "Come in" from the other side, Iwalked in trying to grip on anything to save myself from falling. 

My legs hurt like hell. During my whole journey I hid constantly from mobs and people who weren't asleep, and suprisingly there were many.

"H-hey Quackity... I-I want to join Las-" I cut myself off as I felt my body go limp with exhaustion. I fell to the ground with a loud thud and lost counciousness.

Quackity POV

"Tommy?!!!" I ran up to the uncontious teen and shaked him a little bit. No response. "Fuck..." I whispered under my breath and called out to my workers for help.

Soon enough Fundy walked in alarmed, looked at his me and then at Tommy. His face shifted with suprise and concern as he ran up to us.

"What happened?!"

"I'm not sure, he just walked in and before he could even explain anything he just fainted. Please help me get him to the nearest room."

After we settled him on the bed I dismissed Fundy and sat beside the bed, waiting for Tommy to wake up. I soon realized that the teen most likely will be out for a few hours so I just went back to work.

Tommy POV

I woke up in an unknown bed. I felt dizzy but I quickly got up and realised it was one of the rooms in Quackitys hotel, so I walked out and to his office once again.

"Oh! Tommy! You're awake!" I heard as soon as I stepped through the door.

"For how long have I been out?"

"Like five hours?"

"Oh damn... Anyways! I came here because I want to join Las Nevadas, Big Q," the black haired adult looked at me in suprise.

"Wh-what? Really?!" he said in disbelief.

"Yeah, not like I have any other real friends.."

"That is so great! Come on, I already have an idea where could you work!"

~~ two months later ~~

After joining Las Nevadas I ended up working in a rrstaurant, probably the only thing I was legally able to come into apart from the hotel.

I was hanging out with Quackity next to a pool, relaxing on sunbeds. We were just chit-chatting, nothing much. I suddenly asked a question.

"Hey, Big Q, don't you sometimes miss Sapnap and Karl?" his face went dark and eyes started watering a bit, attempts to blink it away fruitless.

"I do Tommy... Oh believe me I do..."

"Oh, I'm sorry I asked..."

"No, it's ok." he have me an unconvincing smile. Without thinking much I got up, walked closer and hugged him.

I soon felt his body shaking and heard quiet sobą as my shirt got wet from his tears. I gently patted his back.

"It's okay Big Q, it's okay..."

"Y-you're a great friend Tommy" the older said between sobs. I froze for a second and hugged him tighter.

"Thanks Quackity..."