McDonald's

Genre: you really thought I would leave angst alone?

TW: bl00d, car crash, swearing

Characters: Tommy (16), Wilbur (19), Techno (21), Tubbo (16), Phil (✨old✨)

====================================

It was a nice day.

Was.

The sbi brothers and Tubbo were hanging out together. Techno was tasked with taking Tommy home from school, Wilbur tagged along and Tubbo got permission from his parents to go over to Tommys place, so he joined them.

"Technoooo, can we go to McDonald's?" Tommy whined from the back seat."Yeah it's a great idea, can we?" Tubbo joined Tommy."Please?" even Wilbur wanted to.

"Ugh.. Fine, but only because there is one nearby. But it doesn't have a drive-thru so we will have to park somewhere and get in there and eat there as well." The others cheered and thanked him as he was driving towards their destination. They soon reached it only to find no parking spots nearby.

"Seriously? No drive-thru nor any parking spots? What place is this?!" Techno got annoyed as he started to search the place around for a place to park the car in. He found one, parked and sighed. "Okay, we're pretty far from that god forsaken McDonald's, but I suppose you're okay with walking a bit," the rest nodded.

They walked towards the fast-food restaurant talking and laughing. They almost reached it, only problem being a road to cross . There was green light for the cars and red for people crossing it.

Tommy didn't notice that.

He kept walking straught into the car-filled road.

"TOMMY, WATCH OUT!"

At that moment a few sounds mixed.

Yelling of boys.

Wheels schreeching.

A sound of crashing.

Then a sound of falling and a splash of blood.

And more yelling.

"TOMMY!" Wilbur ran up to his brother who was laying still in a growing pool of his own blood. Technoblade quickly called 911.

"Tommy are you with us?!" Tubbo sat beside Wilbur, both of them holding the unconcious boy in their arms. "I-is he even alive?!"

Wilbur checked his pulse. It was really faint, but it was there.

They soon saw the blue flashing lights and heard a siren as an ambulanse was approaching quickly. It took Tommy on a white bed-alike table on wheels and refused for the other boys to enter, they told the hospital he will be treted in and quickly drove away to the location.

The three boys made their way back to the car and Techno started to drive to the hospital; meanwhile Wilbur called Phil to tell him what happened.

"Pick up, pick up," he was saying under his breath until he hard his fathers voice on the other side of the call.

"Wilbur? "

"Dad! Dad it's hard to explain but we are going to the hospital right now," Wilbur was frantically trying to explain.

"What?! Why?! What happened?!"

"Tommy git hit by a car when we were going to McDonalds. We also have Tubbo here and he really needs comfort, we all do, please come here and do something," he heard rustling on the other side and assumed it was Phil getting up and leaving to join them in the hospital.

"Where is he being driven to?"

"XYZ hospital," with that the call ended.

~~ timeskip a few days brought to you by bsois o man and no motivation or ideas ~~

Tommy was in a coma for a few days after the incident. Everyone was in misery. Wilbur and Tubbo refused to leave his side at all times, Techno shut himself up in his room and Phil was mourning silently, checking up on everybody.

Wilbur was sleeping sitting in a chair next to the blondes bed and Tubbo was looking at him and Tommy worriedly when suddenly he heard a groan from the blonde. "Tommy?!" The quiet yell woke up Wilbur. "Huh?! Is he ok?! Did he wake up?!"

"Wilby? Tubs?" The brunettes awwed internally at the nicknames.

"Tommy! You're awake! And alive!!!" Tubbo imidietly went on to hug him, not tightly sonhe wouldn't cause any damage, but very effectionetly.

"Of course I am," the blonde laughed.

Upon hearing the news, everybody joined them and they had a really joyful moment, a contrast to the nightmare of the last few days.

Soon enough Tommy was released from the hospital with a broken leg and a fractured hand, but he was able to function without the help of another person.

They were finally going home, the entirety of the Minecraft family and Tubbo, the car filled with music and laughter.

"Dad, can we finally go to that fucking McDonald's?"

Everybody laughed at Tommys antics. Phil agreed and they went to their destination from the beggining, this time a drive-thru.

(I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry that I was gone for so long I had some schoolwork to do, no motivation and trillion ideas, none of them finished, also

Thank you for 2k holy shit
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨✨✨

Anygays hope u enjoyed ur daily dose of angst from Taria)