Things I hate about you

Genre: angry boi I guess-

TW: breakup, swearing, kinda mentions of sex(?)

Characters: Tommy (16), Derek (16), Tubbo (17), Ranboo (17)

Inspired by the song above (10 Things I Hate About You by Leah Kate)

Holy shit 9k I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY LITTLE WEENIES
🍂🍁🎃

====================================

Tommy was bisexual. He was open about it, his close family knew, his school friends knew, it wasn't a secret. So it wasn't that suprising when he found himself a boyfriend.

The boyfriend in question was Derek, a teenager overloaded with "bad boy" stereotypes, but pansexual. He had a rich family and lived in a fairly big house. His dad didn't really care what his son was doing with the money he was given so Derek was often seen with a bottle of alcohol or a cigarette.

Everyone warned Tommy about him. But he didn't care. He was a hopeless romantic with a crush who actually asked him out.

When that happened, Tommy was on cloud nine. He was acting giddy and told everyone what happened. They congratulated him, but warned him, as he was also known for cheating.

Tommy was happy for the two months they were together. But it all came tumbling when Tommy saw Derek making out with a girl shamelessly in the school hall. He ran out and went home crying. His brothers were angry. But Tommy didn't want them to hurt Derek, as much of a dick as he was.

Two weeks passed and the blonde did his best to try and move on. Halloween was around the corner and he got invited to a dress-up party.

"Tommy, are sure you want to go? Derek will be here," Tubbo said, venom in his voice when saying the ex's name. Him, Tommy and Ranboo were near the lockers, about to walk home.

"I'll be fine. Right now I only feel pure hatred towards him. And, I can even gry to get revenge," Tommy responded, a glimpse of mischief in his eyes. "Oh," Ranboo smirked, "I get it."

"I'll make him regret ever knowing me," with those words, a plan started forming in his head.

Soon enough, the party came around. Tommy, dressed up as a racoon, was standing in the corner, waiting for his friends.

"Tommy! Hello!" He heard a fammiliar brunette. Tubbo soon came to his view in a bee costume. He was followed by Ranboo in a Princess Peach dress and with a small crown.

"Hi guys! You're finally here!" Tommy perked up. "I think I would have gone insane if I had to wait any longer," they all three laughed. "So, how do you like our costumes?" Ranboo asked and presented themself in all their glory. "You look stunning, man," Tommy replied and Tubbo nodded.

The trio was talking and just vibing through the night, well up until a certain brunette jock showed up.

"Well well, if it isn't Tommy, my beloved ex!" Derek said teasingly. "Do you miss me? Cry after me maybe?"

"No." The cold tone threw the brunette off a bit, but he showed no signs.

"Really? When you saw me kissing Sophie you really seemed upset," he teased further.

"I hate you."

"What?"

"I hate you. In fact, I have a fucking list of things why I hate you," Tommy said confidently.

He stepped forward. He started counting on his fingers.

"Ten! You're selfish!"

Step.

"Nine! You're jaded!"

Step.

"Eight, the dumbest guy I've dated!"

A few giggles went through the crowd that had formed silently in around the scene.

"Seven, talk all big up until you're naked! Only six seconds and I had to fake it!"

A really loud 'oooh' went through the crowd.

"Five, you're toxic!"

"Four, can't trust you!"

"Three, you still got mommy issues!"

Another fit of giggles was heard.

"Two months of your bullshit I can't undo!"

Now he was very close to Derek.

"One, I hate the fact that you made me love you!"

A slap was heard all throughout the room.

"I Hope you're happy with what you did. Go on, live your life, I don't care. Just know that if you continued what you're doing nobody will probably properly love you! Not like I did."

With that he walked out. Everyone was too stunned to move, up until Tubbo and Ranboo ran out after him to see him crying out of sheer amount of emotions he put to shout those things.

"Are you okay?" Tubbo asked.

"Better than ever."

"Did that feel good?"

"Yeah..."

"You kicked his buty into oblivion! His reputation is gone out of the window, man," Ranboo said and made Tommy giggle. He hugged both of his friends.

"I love you guys, thank you," he said. (bestie vibes only)

"Awwwh, we love you too Tommy!"