Secret

Genre: a n g s t and violent

TW: murd3r, swearing, gore, d3ad body

Characters: Tubbo (18), Tommy(17), Wilbur, other DSMP members (it's all irl again)

Really, I tried to make it as graphic as I could, read at your own risk.

====================================

"Why are you all arguing over how to hide a body? Did somebody die?!!" Wilbur asked, making laugh errupt from Tommy and Tubbo.

"Tommy said that if Dream canonically kills him, he'll have to hide the body and we started to wonder if he can do it and then Tommy started to say some stupid shit," the young brunette explained. "What the hell?!," Tommy snapped, "I'm not telling shit!!!"

"I doubt that," Wilbur angered him even more, "what shit you mean exactly?"

"I said it's best to burn the body to get rid of the evidence! But Tubbo demands that it's not true!"

"Because it isn't! It would still leave ashes! And the space after burning! And also someone may notice the fire, what would you do then, huh?"

Wilbur was suprised at that much logic coming out of the boy. "Tommy, Tubbos right, burning the body isn't a good way to get rid of it," he said. "Oh fuck off!!!" Tommy yelled and left the call. "Tubbo," Wilbur turned his attention to the other boy, "how did you know that?" "Oh, you know those random funfacts that pop up on your fyp on TikTok? Yeah that." The boy explained.

Oh sweet sweet lies.

That were his victims 8 and 14.

He still remembered the smell of burnt flesh and plastic, the cut up limbs and torsos in plastic bags, only heads remaining with the most wicked expressions as he burned them in a small warehouse he owned. He always left the head behind, though he always took one eye out. He had a collection of them in the warehouse that nobody knew about.

It was a secret of his, the acting skills he used to mask up the insanity creeping into his mind perfected to a Hollywood level.

"Oh, alright then! Talk to you later Tubboy!" "Bye Sootman!" Tubbo replied laughing and with that Wilbur left the call.

Tubbo turned off his computer and sighed. That was closer then he wanted it to be, but his skill was good enough to come up with lies.

He went to his closet and dressed in all black clothes.

He got up and grabbed his "tour backpack" that consisted of a few black clothes he could change into, knives, gloves, a small bottle of gasoline and one of bleach, matches, plastic trash bags, a few face masks and diffrent coloured eye lenses. He usually used either red or purple, to be even less recongnizeable. He put the red ones in and got out of his house and into the street.

He didn't put the mask on yet and soon enough he was approached by a girl that looked to be in her teens. She looked to be completely alone and completely distracted by the fact that she just met her idol, to the point of not noticing his modified eye color.

"Wow! Tubbo! You're my favourite streamer! Can I have a picture? I can't believe it!" "Sure!" He posed with closed eyes and a peace sign. "Hey, I'm actually with Tommy and Ranboo, do you want to also meet them?" To that the girl beamed and squealed in agreement. In the meantime he put on a mask, the excuse being the fear of covid.

He lead her to a more public place, then to a small alley he knew was nearby. That's where he killed his victims 3,5,10,13 and 18.

"Where are they?!" She was still hypnotised as he took out a pair of gloves. He put them on, then he took a knife and stabbed her square in the chest.

"Congrats, you're the 25th victim. Goodnight!" With that he pulled out the knife again and stabbed her repeatedly, laughing quietly.

The splash of blood.

The quiet noises as she tried to desperately gasp for air through her blood-filled lungs.

The way her organs oozed out of her when he sliced her body.

He dug his glove-covered hand into her bowels. It was a nice, warm feeling he always enjoyed when he did his "job". He took a string of it out and played with it for a moment, folding it and trying to tear it apart it with his bare hands.

Another thing that he liked to do was to put his hand on the victims chest and push as hard as he could to see if he could snap their ribs. With the girl it was quite easy. He heard a snap and felt the body loosen under his hands.

He dug his hand through the hole on her stomach and found what he searched for.

The heart.

So fragile in his hands as he ripped it out of her just to stare at it.

It's funny how easily a life could be taken from someone.

He grabbed the knife back and slit the girls throat. Even with the heart not beating, when he hit a vital vein, a whole lot of blood splashed out.

Soon she was decapitated and without one eye, the rest of her body in a black bag. He took off his anti-soak hoodie and plants and changed, still not taking the mask off. He threw his dirty clothes into another black bag and packed it back into his backpack.

He didn't feel like digging and so he just added a bit of bleach into the bag, threw it between other bags in the alley and added even more bleach and a bit of gasoline.

He knew there was a stray tap nearby so he grabbed one of the empty bottles from the trash and filled it with water to clean off the bloodstains.

He left the head laying like a trophy in the alley and left.

As soon as he got home he took out the dirty things and started washing them in ice-cold water. Soon there were no signs of blood.

~~ three days later ~~

"Guys have you heard? The Violet Brute is at it again," Wilbur said worriedly, "this time a 17 year old girl, apparently her stomach was cut open and the murderer played with her intestines," he finished with a disgusted look.

"Yeah, I heard that they found a knife on the scene though so maybe they'll catch him this time," Tommy answered to which Tubbo froze.

Shit.

Fuuuuck.

He was almost sure he left some handprints on the knife while he checked if he had everything before the rampage.

Fuuuuck.

"Tubbo, man, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," the older brunette asked. "Oh, yeah, I just feel a tad unsafe when there's a talk about murderers, especially those on loose," that quick cover up story worked like a charm. "It's alright big man, I'm sure he won't get ya!"

Tommy wasn't right on that one.

As much as the "Violet Brute" won't get him, the Police will.

And it did just a few hours later.

They barged into his house while he was mindlessly scrolling his phone.

He got arrested for the young girl's murder and in court admitted to the 24 other.

He was sentenced to 20 years in prison and charged 2,5 millions for the families of the dead.

Meanwhile, everyone on the DSMP was wondering why he wasn't responding up until the news outlets and TV stations boomed with headlines, all in the style of "Toby "Tubbo" Smith/Tubbo, a famous streamer, turned out to be a psycho/killer/The Violet Brute!"

Everyone was shocked.

Tommy cut off of everybody for a few weeks, not trusting anyone anymore.

Wilbur and Phil denied it for as long as possible.

They were all devastated that they'll never see Tubbo again, at least for the next 20 years. And who knows what will prison do to him?