T-Tommy...?

Genre: angst/comfort & fluff

TW: d34th, r3vival, swearing

Characters: Tommy, Techno, Phil, Tubbo, Ranboo, Michael, Shroud, Sam

Just to clear it up: Shroud and Michael are both hybrids and are capable to say basic words like "papa" or "eat" (and "pog" for Shroud bc being Tommyinnits kid makes you obliged to know the word)

Also in this AU when someone dies only the people nearby can see the message in the chat

====================================

Tommys limp body fell to the obsidian as he recieved the last deadly hit from Dream. He stayed still as the last bits of his last canon life left him. Dream just smiled under his mask and washed away the blood from his hands.

An hour later Sam was finally able to fix the issue with prison. He saw some message he got during his work, but he ignored it, too focused on the malfunction. He now opened chat and he was horrified.

Tommyinnit was killed by Dream

He quickly ran to the cell as tears started to form in his eyes. No! It can't be happening! Tommy can't be dead...!

As he arrived he saw the insane green man laughing and Tommys lifeless body just sitting there, eyes still opened but not a spark of life in them. Sam ran up to the teen and took his body in his arms. He cried and sobbed but then he turned his head to Dream.

"Y-you monster..."

~~ time skip to after the revival ~~

"SAAAM!" Tommy yelled at the lava. Dream was in the corner. He didn't care that the other blonde was leaving. He had some fun and he knew the book was real, what more would he need (except for being out of prison of course)?

On the other side of the lava the creeper hybrid was just patrolling as he heard a yell. He didn't believe it. Tommys dead! There is no way it could be his voice, right? He heard the yell again.

Sam entered Dreams cell as quickly as he was able to. When he saw Tommy he couldn't believe his eyes.

They ran up to eachother for a tearful but happy hug. They stayed like this until Dream interupted them and so they left.

As soon as he left the prison he went straught to his house. But what he found on front of it stopped him.

There stood Philza, Technoblade, Tubbo, Ranboo with their kid and Tubbo was also holding hands with Tommys own kod: Shroud. What suprised him more was that they were all sąd if not crying, even Techno had a tear-stained cheek.

"I-I just c-can't believe h-he is g-gone..." Tubbo was the one to cry the loudest. Ranboo put his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down Tubs... It's sad but its the truth."

All of sudden Shroud must've heard Tommy as he turned around to him, let go of Tubbos hand and ran up to the teen blonde.

"Papa!!!"

The others turned around to see the all mighty Tommyinnit, alive and well, hugging his son. All of their faces shifted with first suprise, then joy.

"TOMMY! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Tubbo was the first one to embrace his best friend in a tight hug.

"Of course I am big man!"

"T-Tommy? I-I thought... I was told you..." Techno, for the first time in his life, stuttered.

"Please don't remind me... I know. I saw the Mexican Dream, Schlatt and all that. But please just don't talk about it."

"I swear to god I'm gonna fucking murder that teletubbie piece of shit" Phil was already pulling out his sword. As he did that Tommys eyes widened.

"Dadza p-please don't pull out a s-sword in front of me... It's... reminding me of something..." he started shaking a bit as he thought about exile but Shroud just hugged him closer.

"Papa pog!" he wanted to cheer up the blonde. In response Tommy ruffled his hair.

"Thanks bud... Now come here you all, stop being that sad and just hug me, will ya? I feel we all need that."