New Robot Around//Sundrop/Moondrop & Robot!Reader

You were made to help out in the daycare, something about helping two animatronics (one was named Sundrop, the other Moondrop).

They hadn't been able to give you a name yet- you didn't think they had, anyway. (You overheard them talking about you- calling you Y/N? What name is that?)

(Author here, just saying, whatever your name is, I don't hate it but y'know I want to go for a sassy robot. I don't think it's working but oh well)

From what you'd gathered, though, you were supposed to be relatable to children. So, they made you short. Not too short, but short enough that if grown adults needed to get to your level, they'd crouch. You weren't even tall enough to reach the sink properly,  your forehead just barely hit against it.

You had a red hoodie/nightie that was too big, but the arms fit just fine. It came down below your knees, and was a lovely red and white (the background was red, with white spots dotting around) stopping before it hit your gold and silver bracelets. They looked like the patterns off of wrought iron gates, except your left leg was gold with a sun in the middle of the design and your right was silver with a moon in the middle.

For some reason, you had no shoes, but it was eh. Your feet didn't work like human feet, of course, you were just made to resemble one. Sort of. You had h/l hair that was a dark h/c, and brilliant bright e/c eyes, that seemed to sooth many. While you have no socks, or shoes, you do have shorts (the outer layer can come off, turning into shorts and a shirt)

You have been compared to a mushroom before; it made you shudder, but also beam. You don't know why you do this.

Today, you get to meet all the animatronics, who (from what Vannessa, the head of security, and your escort, of sorts) are excited to meet you.

You are nervous, but not like you'd fall apart. You'd "live".

The room was spacious, but not too large. Just enough to fit the glamrocks, the daycare attendants, Vannessa and you.

You weren't dead serious, but you could be. And easily agitated. So when chica cooed at you, Vannessa had to physically step in the way so you wouldn't run at her.

Didn't stop you yelling at her though.

"You Barbie reject, I'll fucking scrap you, I'm not a child!" Vanessa calmed you down, and you held back, glaring at the now bewildered chica.

Once she was sure you wouldn't bolt for chica, Vannessa let go of you, stepping away. Freddy moved forward, and seemed at a loss for what to do, instinctively crouching down. He held out his hand, "hello, I am Freddy Fazbear." He said, his voice naturally soothing.

You shake it, "you're the only person I allow to do this. You will now be my father figure." You smile at him sweetly, him smiling back.

Roxy is next, but she calls you a loser. "Roxy, the act of being better than everyone is slipping. You're insecure, and don't want anyone to know so you put everyone down." Wow, you were just exposing these guys huh?

----

You were now meeting sundrop and moondrop, two animatronics centered around the daycare.

These were meant to be your co workers (who, from what Vannessa tells you, used to be the same person but were upgraded to be separate), and resembled the sun and moon, hence the solar themed daycare.

You sigh, extending your hand. Not once have you given your name to anyone here who is robotic, but as Sun and Moon extend their hand, having to cross your hands and shake them at the same time, you finally speak.

"My name is Y/N, you must be Sundrop and Moondrop."

______

Agh-

Sorry for leaving it here, I can make a part two if it's requested?

I'm on a roll with oneshots at the minute so I have another in the works-

Bye for now!