Night Two

You lay on your bed, having got home around an hour ago, and thought of random things. Until you decided to wanted to talk to the creator about things.

𝖸𝗈𝗎.. 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝘮𝘦? 𝖴𝗁.. 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀.. 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌.. 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐? 𝖨𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍, 𝗂 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖯𝗂𝗓𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺'𝗌. 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅, 𝗎𝗆... 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽.

.. 𝖦𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌?! 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾!.. 𝗈𝗁, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇.

𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝖥𝖺𝗓𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋'𝗌 𝖯𝗂𝗓𝗓𝖺, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗍. 𝖨𝖿 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋𝗌, 𝗂'𝖽 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺 𝗍𝗈𝗇. 𝖲𝗈, 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌. 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗂𝗇'𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽.. 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗂 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌.

𝖫𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍, 𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾. 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗎𝗁.. 𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗌, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆.. 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗀𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍.. 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥.. 𝗁𝗆?

𝖲𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾? 𝖮𝗁, 𝗎𝗆.. 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇.. 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 "𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗄𝖾𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗎𝗉" 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗌.

.... 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉, 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?

Your eyes were wide, the creator died? Is that why they create friendlier worlds? To distract themself?

You feel excruciatingly tired all of a sudden, the adrenaline lowering now, and close your eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

.......

3-&(4£7(2

Ero4;&7£

Hey hey heyyy, me again!

Yeah, so.. huh? About the dying thing? Oh, it was cause I was an idiot and didn't lock the door.

Hm? Oh, it doesn't explain how I ended up.. here? Um, sorry I didn't.. know you wanted that as well..

Okay then, I'll tell you.. after my death I went into this kind of limbo. I couldn't breathe, coudn't move, it was horrible. I wasn't in pain, just.. stuck. I struggled against it, but I couldn't do anything. So I say there, and made up little stories. Each time I did, I gave a little piece of myself without knowing it.

By the time i'd created thousands upon thousands of worlds, each one had a piece of my soul. I was free, in a sense. When I returned to my limbo, I was happy to find out I could now move and, while i still can't breathe, it was less panicking and more peaceful then it was.

Have you figured it out yet?

Oh, you haven't? I thought it was obvious, by now.

This.. dark abyss? This is my limbo. The cracks are teleportation portals, but each have been created by me giving up a piece of myself. It's always so.. peaceful to me, to escape somewhere less horrible and chaotic. I assume by now, you understand why the souls in the main five are so bloodthirsty?

Yes, it's because of this limbo. They don't share this one, oh no, but they have their own. And they hate it. So, because of their burning passions for an escape, they possess the animatronics. Me? I was content with my death. I didn't really have anything to live for, anyway, as morbid as that is.

It's about time you go. Goodbye, thank you so much for talking to me. I'm going to go find shimmer.

2(45-47+£_

Eroz+5+3_7_-8+-4!3_+"

You sit up with a jolt, in a cold sweat. Your alarm is going off next to you. You turn it off, looking at the time.

10:30 PM

You sigh, and get up. You'd go for a shower, get dressed, and head to work.

Timeskip: 30 minutes

Arriving at work, you open the door, and see the animatronics. Instantly, you feel like you're being watched. You knew you were. as you headed to the office, you waved at them. "Hello Freddy, bonnie, Chico and foxy." You knew they heard it, you knew they appreciated it.

As you get to the office, you check your watch.

11:36 PM

You sigh, plopping down on your chair. Suddenly, you hear footsteps, and panick. It wasn't twelve, foxy wasn't running at you, right? As you begun to reach for the door, bonnie steps into the light and waves, looking away. "I.. apologize for barging in.. I just wanted to give you a hug, if that's okay?" He asked. His purple hair fell forward a bit as he dipped his head down, looking at his hands which he was fiddling with.

You smile, standing up and hugging him. He hugs you back after a bit if hesitation. "I will.. try and make this night more peaceful for you." He said, after he let go. You say thank you, and he leaves out of the door he came through.

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗈. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍.. 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗎𝗍?

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗍.. 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖼𝖾.. 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗇𝗈 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾..

... 𝖨 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒.. 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝖨𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.

You sigh, fixing the hat that sat on your head. You really hoped tonight would go by easily, but then again, this is a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, how easy can it be?