New Robot Friend//Sundrop X Robot!Reader

Thank you so much for 4.51K!

I had this idea while vibing to the daycare's theme (it was an hour loop)

Enjoy?

Edit!: Uh- we're now at 7.31K. WHY DID SO MANY PEOPLE READ THIS IT ISN'T EVEN GOOD?? But seriously, thank you. Please enjoy this.

_____

You, Y/N, are a "defective" cleaning bot. Sure, you clean like you're supposed to, however... You're like an animatronic. You're themed, you have proper designs, but you're never seen by the public.

You never let it bother you, even though it did. You were also never allowed near animatronics (why waste so much money and time on something never seen?), So you watched them from the sidelines.

You sighed as you began your rounds, the daycare theme playing over and over again in your head.

You weren't paying attention, and bumped into an animatronic- the daycare attendant? You were so startled that your music began to blast, making the other recoil before you realised and turned it down.

"I-im so sorry, I-i wasn't looking-" you stutter, mentally cursing at yourself for doing so.

Then again, you think, it has been forever since you spoke to anyone, so you suppose stuttering is only expected. Sunny merely smiled at you, making you blush at the adorable that was in front of you.

"No worries, friend! Say, I was heading to see my other friends, you should come!" He announced, putting his hands on his hips and beaming at you.(well, he was always smiling, but you could just tell he was smiling wider)

As you stared into his eyes, excited and full of joy, how could you say no? Defeated, you nod. "Sure, I'll come with you." You say, and he grabs your hand, yelling out "great!" Before dragging you off.

Vanessa was going to fucking scrap you when she found out.

-----

You were now stood in front of the glamrocks, as well as the two separated daycare animatronics.

"Hey everyone, i made a new friend,-" he began, cutting off when he remembered he hadn't got your name. "Y/N, I'm Y/N." You say, hurriedly. Actual interaction with anyone wasn't your thing.

You look away, why did you agree to be here again?

Oh, yeah.

The animatronic currently holding your hand and blabbing away about you, like he was so proud of you, invited you. And you agreed. Because you're a simp for him.

"So, what do your guys think of Y/N?!"  He yelled, excitedly. "I think they're great!" Freddy says, smiling. Many agree, and Sun positively exploded from excitement, hand gripping yours tighter.

You smiled, too.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

And then, you hear a feminine cough from behind you, and the fear rushes back.

Vanessa. The security guard.

You were so fucked.

{A/N: currently at my friend's house, this is Gingy, their cat:

Adorable, right?}

You spin around, dropping Sunny's hand. "O-officer Vanessa, how-" you begin, but she cuts you off. "I don't wanna hear it, Y/N. You're coming with me, to get scrapped." The last word uttered with such venom your hands dropped uselessly to your sides, eyes focused on nothing before tears filled your eyes.

"V-vanessa, Y-you-" you begin, choking in your own sobs and you cry. Silence reigned in the small room aside from your sobs, one's that echoed off the walls. "No, Y/N, you know you aren't supposed to be here. You are coming with me to be-" she said, but suddenly, she was on the ground, knocked out.

Moondrop stood over her unconscious body, seething. Your sobs paused at you looked up, watching him. Sun wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you into him. "It's okay, it's okay..." He said, soothingly.

You passed out before you could hear him say anything else.

_________

The awaited part!

Seriously, I'm so sorry that took so long to get out. I'm still at my friend's house, and we're taking turns playing Fran Bow (if anyone knows the game).

Currently, they're playing so I have time to say a massive thank you. Seriously, a massive thank you to everyone who interacted with the story.

And, another sorry, as I feel like this part was bad.

For now, farewell! (I'm off to make another part)