Revealed

This is part two of 'The Best Disguise Ever', if you haven't read that I recommend you do, or it won't really make much sense.
There's no real warning for this, maybe swearing but nothing else.
(Again, original idea is by Masked_Messenger)

___________________________

It had been a week since you first infiltrated Vanessa's shift. She hadn't allowed you back, despite your pleads. "You almost neglected the others areas for the daycare attendant, I can't trust you." Was always her argument, but you had a plan.

You'd tired her out then turned off her alarm so she wouldn't wake up, taking a shower and getting into uniform before shifting into her, writing a note.

Dear Vanessa,
I know you said I couldn't take over, but I've decided you need this break.
Don't worry, I'll have everything under control.
            -Y/N :D

You left it on the table next to a drink of water, knowing that would be what Vanessa would want when she awoke.

You grabbed her keys, left the house silently and hopped in the car, adrenaline coursing through your veins and you started it up, driving to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

_______________________

You got out of the car, making your way to the building. "Later, Vanessa." A guy said as you passed him on the way, and you wave him out. You head down to the utility tunnels, quickly locating Vanessa's locker.

After getting the necessary equipment, you head back up, going to the other areas you had to inspect first. You'd left your phone in the locker, knowing Vanessa would call you once she woke up, absolutely furious.

Making your way to the daycare after a few hours, you smiled to yourself. Sun perked up when he saw you enter, getting up and rushing over. "Officer Vanessa? What are you doing here? N-not that I mind, of course, but you said you couldn't play with me anymore." You internally cursed, but put a smile on your face. "I have extra time til my shift ends and I got nothing else to do, so I'm sure ill be able to."

He claps, taking your hand and guiding you to the arts and crafts table. "Let's draw!"