A Perfect Day

A/N this is scolex because casey was a little shit on Twitter and made me write it.

It was the best weather to kick back and relax, or to go to the happiest place on earth. After Alex had told me he had got us day passes, I was bouncing around our room like an excited puppy.

We woke up extra early, actually, I woke Alex up extra early, so we could get a head start on the rides before the lines got too long.

The tall arched gates holding me back from utter joy loomed in front of us, and I practically had to drag him from the car to the gate. After our passes were scanned, the check in woman asked us if we needed any celebration pins.

I shook my head no, but Alex took two of the "I'm Celebrating!" pins from the table, passing one of them to me while putting the other into his shirt.

"What's this for, babe?" I asked, reluctantly pinning mine onto my shirt too.

"You'll see." He said with a wink.

I shrugged it off as nothing. It was probably his quirky way of telling me he was happy I was home for more than just a few days. Whatever. I took his hand and carried him through the entrance of the park.

"What do you want to do first?" He asked.

"I really want to do Tower of Terror! Please? Last time I was here I was with Mitch so I had no one to go with!"

"As long as you don't get scared..." He mumbled, heading off towards the ride.

Once we were seated, front row of course, the nerves started to kick in. The ride began to rise to its highest point. Alex raised a questioning eyebrow.

"You're not nervous, are you?" he asked, turning back to face the front of the ride.

"Not at all."

When the ride dropped, I flung my arms into the air carelessly, accidentally hitting him in the face as I did so. I heard him yell my name in annoyance, but I ignored it as the ride jerked upwards. I clung to his arm, laughing as he rubbed his face.

"I see why Mitch never goes on roller coasters with you."

***

A few hours later, I had managed to acquire quite a bit of merch. I was not sporting a Mickey Mouse sweater and a princess tiara. The tiara hadn't actually been my idea, I just told him to get me a hat, and Alex came out with a smile on his face, presenting me the crown.

I think we were decked out more than enough to meet the stars of the park, Minnie and Mickey Mouse. Unfortunately, the lineup to meet them was just under an hour long. Alex said we should've skipped it and seen someone else instead, but one pleading look was all it took for him to follow me into the long line.

We mindlessly chatted while we waited in line, mostly him teasing me about how childish I was being.

He loves it anyways.

When we finally neared the front of the line, I went to stand in between the two characters while Alex gave his phone and PhotoPass to the camera guys, whispering something in their ears

"What are you celebrating, my dear?" Asked the person in the Minnie costume.

"Ummm...." I muttered, unsure of what to tell her. Thankfully, one of the cameramen took my attention away from the mouse.

"Look over here please!" He called.

"Alex, aren't you going to be in the picture?"

"No, I'll take one in a second. Just smile for the camera babe."

So I looked directly into the lens as the flash went off, and when I looked back to Alex, he was down on one knee.

"Scott Richard Hoying, I have wanted to call you mine since the moment I met you, and now that I can finally say that, I want to be able to call you mine forever. Will you marry me?"

"Yes," I cried, running forward into his arms. "Yes, I will marry you."

Everyone around us cheered, and one of the staff members came around with a mic.

"What's your name?" She asked, holding the mic to me. I told her, and then Alex did the same.

"To Scott and Alex, and their happily ever after."

Sorry in advanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें