Lost his Luna

Walking down the main corridor, Eden truly feels like a fish in a fish bowl. All sets of eyes affixed on her. And she plans on making it worth their while. Slyly swinging the split of her silk sunshine yellow floor length dress open more, Eden's flawless shapely mocha legs are on display as she saunters down the aisle. The plunging neckline of the one buttoned dress does nothing to hide her modest perky breasts.

The supple material of the amber colored garment shows just how well her mother tailored the gown specifically for her figure. As she steps, her thick dense quaft of curls flounces ever so slightly over her dark mischief filled almond shaped eyes.

Fluttering her long lashes, she maintains eye contact with the one and only, alpha Rome Haven

Fluttering her long lashes, she maintains eye contact with the one and only, alpha Rome Haven. The pout of her full, but small bow shaped lips is perfectly glossed. She wears a slightly noticeable smirk as the men's eyes stay frozen on her like a tongue on a metal pole in winter. 

"Goddamn, big bro." Discreetly taping him, Rome's younger brother mindlinks him.

"Fuck." He responds back.

Just like everyone, Rome heard Eden was truly like looking at a walking, personified, literal garden of Eden. But in no way, shape, or form did he expect his future wife and Luna to be this jaw dropping. She is beyond earthly beauty and oozes sex in a way Rome never knew was possible for any Earth being to possess.

 Watching every flex of her body, has he and Legend in a realm of lust that he never knew existed. Never in all his thirty years alive has Rome wanted someone so badly.

 Humming quietly he watches her intently. As her walk slows before reaching the bottom step of the alter, his heightened sense of smell picks up on her scent and he is hooked. Like a drug to an addict. A pheromone to an animal. A moth to a flame. Its such an alluring smell that he knows he will never be happy with the smell of another woman. Howling gleefully, Legend is in euphoria acknowledging Nile's presence.

"Thank you for having me, Haven Family. I come on behalf of the MoonWillow Pack and Alpha Bentley Lightfoot and Luna Elise Lightfoot. I am Eden Lightfoot, their first born and Alpha Luna of our pack."

Bowing politely, Eden hides the smile begging to paint her face when she hears Rome groan as her chest is more exposed.

Hearing her voice has Legend literally clawing at the surface. Both he and Rome battling for dominance to introduce themselves to Eden. Her voice is like the strong, feminine, melodic sound of a songbird. It's dominant and sexy. It matches her outer beauty perfectly. Stepping forward, he gives her a sexy smoldering smile.

"Thank you for coming. It truly is our honor. I am Alpha Rome. I believe you met my mother Asia. This is my father, Scott." He points to the handsome older salt and pepper haired version of himself.

" He points to the handsome older salt and pepper haired version of himself