Run Errands

Waking up to a hearty knock on his office door, Rome rubs his eyes and smiles hearing soft deep breathing coming from Eden. After they fell asleep yesterday afternoon, they woke up just long enough to run to the kitchen and end up intertwined with each other on his couch for the rest of the night. Over and over again. So to say he's drained in every way imaginable is completely right.

Running his hands up and down her body, Rome couldn't be happier feeling Eden's skin against his. Completely enthralled in her beauty and aura, Rome forgets someone was knocking on his door until the sound rings out again, but harder.

"Fuck."

Grumbling, Rome quickly sneaks away from Eden as not to disturb her. Pulling on his pants, he groans and heads to the door. Opening it he's stunned to see Blake.

"Uh, yeah?" Stepping out of the office, Rome closes the door behind himself.

"Hi, baby." Stepping to her tiptoes, Blake kisses him. 

"Blake, what are you doing here? It's early, you know you're not allowed on pack grounds until it gets later?"

"I needed to get Brooklyn a couple of days early because I'm not gonna be able to get her at all next week."

"That's not gonna work cause I have a lot of shit to do next weekend. I could possibly get it done with Brooklyn here, but I'd rather not. Especially with other packs coming in."

"I don't get why you're so ashamed of our daughter, Rome! She's like the most gorgeous little girl ever, what's to be ashamed of?!"

"Ok, first of all I'm not ashamed of Brooklyn, at all. I love her to my core, you know that. But with her being half human, she smells different to my kind. You know how protective I am of Brooklyn. I don't need nosey ass people in my business. Plus you know, just as well as literally everyone in my alliances, that I am arranged to a she-wolf. I don't need people asking about my child with someone else. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable."

"Wait so this new bitch is here?! Rome she's already been here?! Has she been around Brooklyn?! You've had some new bit-?!"

"Stop callin her a bitch! You wildin right now, Blake! Chill the fuck out!"

"Why are you treating me like this?! Rome I just wanna be with you! I just wanna have our family, like you promised! I wanna give you more children! Rome, why are you changing up on me?!"

"Blake, I'm not doin this with you. I'll bring Brooklyn to you tomorrow. She's not ready and I need to do something with her before she goes with you."

"Do what, Rome?"

"She, uh. She started a treatment to help her wolf half. And she started eating meat."

"What the actual fuck, Rome?! Why the fuck would you do something so damn stupid?! She's gonna get sick! And we're vegetarians! I told you I was even trying to introduce veganism so she doesn't have processed food!"

Shoving him, Blake is livid.

"Don't fuckin push me, Blake! You knew half way into our relationship, when you became obsessed with my dick, that I was a wolf! You knew from jump when you got pregnant with Brooklyn that she had a fifty percent chance of being a wolf! She needs meat to live! I don't give a fuck what you choose to eat, but my baby is gonna eat what helps her thrive!"

"MAKE HER LEAVE BEFORE EDEN WAKES UP!"

"Look Blake, Brooklyn is three. You've known since she was born that we could not be together. Like at all. So all this bullshit isn't gonna fly. You need to chill out. I will bring her to you tomorrow. You need to g-."