Garden of Eden

Kissing against her soaking soft lips, Rome licks and nibbles Eden's inner thighs. Slowly standing to his feet, he watches her closed eyed and gasping for breath. Taking that opportunity to kiss and suck up her soft stomach to her covered breast, he unhooks the middle clasp to her bra. Methodically he kisses, licks, nips, and sucks at her pebble like nipples. The sensations make her moan, whimper, and squirm against his warm plush mouth.

"Rome." She whines, as her body is being over-stimulated.

"Yeah, baby?"

Hearing him call her that, after their impossibly bad initial interactions, just does something to her. Gazing up at him, Eden starts noticing the butterflies taking flight in her stomach. Her eyes soak up his beautiful features as if this is the first time she's seeing him. But maybe this is the first time she's truly SEEING him.

His pretty almost feminine feline-like dark almond shaped eyes. His button nose. Those glorious lips that are surrounded by that fabulously thick well groomed juice catching beard; that matches his thick wavy fade. His smile is breathtaking and his skin looks like Werther's caramel; just smooth and buttery.

And that body, it's perfect in every sense of the word. From the defined chisel to his perfected muscles to the ornately decorative tattoos that fully cover from both his pectorals all the way down to both hands. A perfect shrug of ink that cloaks his bulging physique in an artistic eye-catching way. Rome Cannon Haven is absolutely stunning.

He is what Eden's dream man would look like head to toe. And not to mention, but definitely worth mentioning, that magnificent monster situated between his legs. Hell it probably could count as an extra leg.

As she smiles up at him, her heart melts as he smiles down at her. Like her heart wants to open and swallow him into it and cradle him there. Although all of these feelings are new, foreign, and most of all frightening, Eden is welcoming them wholeheartedly and excitedly. Not saying another word because it's almost unnecessary, Rome sweetly kisses her over and over.

As he does so, he slowly and sensually thrusts into her as their eyes meet. Watching her mouth open in a soft shocked gasp, he nuzzles his nose against hers. Beginning to roll his hips hard and slowly, he clutches both of her hands by the wrist above her head. With the other hand he grasps the edge of his desk as he strokes into her. Her legs hitch at his hips as he digs in and out of her.

Looking down he watches her body respond to him. Her soft small breasts jiggle ever so perfectly with the rhythm of his thrusting. Her stomach raising and falling with the melodious sound of her moans. And her tight, wet pussy coating his absurdly large dick more and more with every plunging motion.

"Oh my God!"

"It feels good, baby?" 

Whispering against her parted lips, Rome needs confirmation. Not that he's ever second guessed, or first guessed for that matter, his love making skills. But he wants the validation that this mind blowing, toe curling, lip biting, back scratching, hair pulling, tongue sucking, body clapping, pussy dripping, dick swelling experience is a shared experience; between just the two of them.

"Mmhm! Yes!" Eden whimpers.

"Ahh!"

Moaning just as loudly as her, Rome feels no shame. This literally is the best feeling he's ever experienced sexually. As they kiss each other feverishly, Rome knows the both of them are close to reaching their crescendo. Letting their tongues play roughly in each other's mouth, Rome begins hammering in and out of Eden like a jackhammer.

He closes his eyes and focuses on how wet she is, how well her insides clutch to his dick's full shape, the way they squeeze and release in a wavelike motion, the feel of her slick clit vigorously rubbing against his pelvic skin and how Eden moans louder every time it does. How she digs her nails into his hand as his dick digs upwards towards her g-spot.