Bitter Sorrow

After his very insightful talk with Brooklyn about Eden, Rome makes an effort to make her feel appreciated. Buying flowers and leaving them in her room. Stashing sketchbooks and art materials in her desk. Just his way of saying thank you, without having to say thank you.

And Eden notices them and appreciates them, but truly she'd prefer a truly heartfelt apology rather than trinkets. So even though they haven't necessarily been arguing as much, they still have a great amount of unresolved tension.

And in order to ignore it, Eden focuses on the upcoming festival. So before she realizes two weeks have flown by and it is the night of the first event.

As she stands in the mirror getting ready, Eden fluffs her curls. Hearing a knock come from her door, she calls for the person to enter. Since she didn't say otherwise about him stopping where he was, Rome ventures into her bathroom. Where he heard her voice. 

"Do I have enough bot-?"

Expecting to see a fully dressed Eden, Rome is pleasantly surprised when he instead sees her standing in nothing but a sheer black bra, panty, and garter set. And to top it off she has on thigh high sheer stockings and black peep toe pumps. 

"Goddamn." He mumbles as he studies the body that he learned to love, but has missed for almost a year.

Observing the way the bra cups and accentuates her small modest breast. Giving them a fuller look with ample cleavage. Or the way the sheer panties hide absolutely nothing. They almost seem obsolete due to their see through nature and decorative cutouts. The thin material presses ao perfectly against her smooth even chocolate skin.

Her ass sits propped up ever so nicely in the tight undergarments which create the perfect cuff under each soft cheek. Seeing just how perfectly painted on  her skin looks to her flawless body, one could never even guess she has a six month old son. 

As Eden looks away from her reflection, she finally notices him

As Eden looks away from her reflection, she finally notices him. Looking up at a statuesque Rome, their eyes connect. Standing there gazing at each other it's a game of chicken, and who will move first. Deciding the ball is in his court, Rome ventures deeper into the bathroom.

Stopping mere centimeters above Eden's face, Rome bends down and gently grabs a handful of her glorious curls. Lifting her head to look him directly in his eyes, Rome peers into the very essence of Eden's soul. Feeling all of the old feelings rushing back as they stand chest to chest, Eden just let's her body lead her.

As she gazes into his deep onyx colored orbs, Eden reaches up and caresses his face. The face she began to love to look upon and be transfixed by as they made endless love during her heat. The face she would study as he slept and would just bask in his aura. The beautiful face that reminds her of such simple organic intimate times. 

"I never stopped searching for you, baby."

Vocalizing his truth of never letting a day go by without seeking her out, Rome nuzzles his nose against Eden's. And that simple graze of skin is all it takes to obliterate those defenses. Reaching her other hand up, Eden wraps it around his neck and pulls his lips to hers.