More at Home

Looking at Ty with so much hurt, sadness, and regret, Eden just sits catatonic as he looks back and gives her one last smile before filing out with Cassius.

"C'mon, Edee." Helping her up, her father leads her robotic body out to the car she was driven in. "Edee, you gotta snap out of it. I'm sorry honey, but this happened because you and Rome are beginning to play a dangerous game of tit for tat. I know you never give up, but for Cai's sake please stop. This clearly has gotten out of hand between you two. And I am so sorry, I had no idea that you left because Rome stepped out on you. But baby this is getting out of control. Hell Ty is being moved from the only pack he's ever known to a new pack overseas. You guys have to stop, for Cairo's sake."

Nodding somberly, Eden stares blankly at her father. As Bently kisses her forehead, he closes her door. Feeling absolutely numb, Eden agrees with her father.

She is stopping this with Rome. All of it. As she rides back to the main pack house, Eden makes imperative phone calls. Finally arriving, Eden puts her plans into motion.

"Mr.Gary please give me ten minutes."

"Of course, Luna."

And with that, Eden finds Cairo in his nursery with Lily.

"Mami are you positivo?"

"It's the only way to make this liveable. You'll see us everyday." Kissing Lily, Eden takes a sleepy little Cairo and heads back downstairs.

Just as Eden closes the car door, Rome drives into the driveway. Not sparing him another glance, Eden gives Mr.Gary the address. Realizing, Eden has Cairo with her and isn't getting out the car, Rome calls her incessantly. Turning her phone off, Eden closes her eyes while they drive.

"We're here, Ms.Eden."

"Thank you, Mr.Gary. C'mon man let's go home."

Whispering to a sleeping Cairo, Eden takes the elevator to their new penthouse apartment. Walking around the fabulous space it's exactly what she needs. A fresh start without Rome, all his nonsense, or bad memories. Placing Cairo in his new crib, she smiles and kisses him. Going to shower, Eden revels in the peace of her own space, the silence, and the soothing aura.

Keeping her phone turned off, she crawls into her brand new never-been tainted enormous bed and falls asleep for the rest of the night. Waking up to the sweet sound of Cairo babbling in his crib, Eden wakes up and starts their day. Mindlinking Lily, she lets her know that they are ok and will see her in a couple of days. Letting Eden know that Rome is on the warpath trying to find her, Eden decides to just stay holed away for the next couple of days.

Just to refresh her mind and restore her inner peace. As the two days fly by in a blissful, peaceful blur, Eden couldn't be more thankful for her new safe haven. Away from Rome Haven. After getting herself and Cairo dressed and ready for the day, Eden makes their way back to the pack house. Walking to where she smells Rome's scent the strongest she heads to his office. Knocking, she waits for an answer.

"Whoever you are go the fuck away!"

Rolling her eyes at his tantrum, Eden pushes open the door.

"What the fuck?!" Yelling before he turns around, Rome is livid that the mystery person didn't listen.

Seeing Eden and Cairo, he rushes over to her and takes the baby out of her arms.

"Hey man! God I missed you so much." Kissing all over his little face, Cairo giggles and pulls Rome's beard. "What is wrong with you?! Why would you take him from me?! I swear to God you can be such a bit-!"

"Finish it and I will claw you." Nonchalantly looking at her transforming fingers, Eden looks up at Rome in a challenging manner. "Now, I will keep this short and sweet. I can't stand you. You have tried to single handedly ruin my life at every turn. I love my son with every fiber of my being, so I will keep the promise I made to the both of you. I will never take him from you. But that doesn't mean living under the same roof. I have moved out, which means he has moved out. We still live in RiverRun, but not in your house. We will exchange him through our family. There is no need for us to have any more dealings. You showed me three days ago you truly have no regard for me whatsoever. You have never loved me and at this point Rome, I don't know if you ever even liked me. So we don't have to play these games anymore."