Waging War

As all their family and friends file onto the stage and take their seats as Rome and Eden's unwavering support system. They couldn't be anymore thankful for what the have. Feeling his strong arms wrap her up from behind, Eden smiles from her soul.

To have journeyed through so much and fought so hard tooth and tail to truly give their union a shot, she is proud of them. It was old and antiquated, but their arranged union is exactly why she was able to find her soulmate and for that tradition she will be forever grateful.

It taught her how to fight for what she wants, it taught her to be unceasing, and it taught her true love. Hard, tough, stubborn love, but true, good, happy love. A love that she knows will doe for her without any hesitation or compromise.

And that love has taught Rome the same thing. With Eden he found a true, pure, selfless love. A love so loyal it became her Achille's heel. A love so unique, she showed him that not all deep loves have to be spoken. No she literally showed him how to love.

"You look gorgeous, but we gonna have to discuss this sheerness, Eden Haven."

"Awww."

Hearing him call her by his last name, she cradles his cheek and cuddles into him as he rubs her belly. Spinning her around, he chuckle a as her waist length black and magneta locks tiggle against his nose. Watching his nose crinkle just like Cairo's, Eden giggles a silly infectious giggle. As she gazes upon him with such unrequited love, she strokes his handsome soft face.

Admiring his strong, muscular build in his fitted black dress shirt and and matching black blazer. It's paired with equally as fitted black dress slacks. It's simple yet so sexy, especially his alluring bulge.

 It's simple yet so sexy, especially his alluring bulge

"I'm gonna be in this later."

Smiling at him seductively, she trails her fingers along the collar of his shirt as she neatens his tie.

"Shit, I'm alright with it."

Bending down, he gently palms her belly as he tenderly kisses her shimmering nude colored lips. Pulling back he just drinks in her utterly stunning appearance. The was her glittering one shouldered midnight black dress hugs every curve of her body. The way it nestles against her perfect baby bump, and the revealing sheer sequined material makes her flawless body simply stunning in a peek-a-boo alluring nature.

Running his fingers through her hair that in honor of the announcement of their daughter she temporarily dyed a girly magenta pink. He kisses her lips over and over.

 He kisses her lips over and over