Perfect Opportunity

After eating, Eden waves the girls back over and forces the guys to make room for them. Going over the fine details of the women empowerment festival Eden, Denise, and Dahlia have a blast laughing and joking around. Even working in the plans for a few speed date events that Eden named "Mate Mixers". It's to invite other pack singles over, in hope of helping the wolves find their mates.

As they talk about mates, Dahlia can't keep her eyes off of Nico. And to be honest it's almost like you can hear her wolf crying out for his. As they come to a close with the festival details, more of the pack realize that their new luna is in the diner and begin surrounding the table. They even start filing in off of the street from walking by and catching a glimpse of the commotion.

"OK so we're gonna do a little impromptu meet and greet! So as to make the most of you guys' time and as a thank you for coming in to welcome me! Oh my gosh this is gonna be soo fun!" Clapping and stomping her feet gleefully, Eden sits at the front bar stools of the diner.

"OK so ask away!"

"So it's true you are like an Alpha-Luna?!"

"Yep! Only the second one in 500 years!"

"So what special abilities do you have that other wolves don't?!"

"Well for starters, even though I have a normal human figure, I'm larger than all other she-wolves. I run faster than most wolves, period. I heal quicker. See further. Hear better. Smell better. Any of the five senses you name 'em mine are stronger. Not in a bragging way it was just made that way to protect my pack in the chance that the alpha male is gone. But I also can heal others through touch. Mostly in my wolf form, but a bit in human form too. In wolf form my saliva is poisonous. And in human form I have a burning effect to my tears. So I try not to cry to much!" Laughing Eden continues answering the barrage of questions and all the while Rome watches her in amazement.

"What's your wolf's name?"

"Nile! And she's amazing! She's big and white and fluffy with a platinum streak down her back like a skunk! Only Alpha-Luna wolves are dual colored. And her eyes are this sparkling amethyst purple! Ahh, she's so beautiful. But she's stubborn and challenges me and I love her so much!"

"Awwwww!"

"Guuuyyyssss!" Covering her blushing face, Eden is truly enjoying her time spent with her new pack.

"How was it leaving home for you?!"

"Well I've left home a lot. Traveling the world to meet with other packs for architectural contracts, but leaving for good was super hard. Um, knowing that I only got to spend 20 years with my birth pack and the rest of my life I'll be away from them was a huge eye opener. I was definitely nervous. Cause I want to be liked, but more importantly I wanna make a great impression and leave a meaningful mark on my pack members and the pack legacy. And I knew that would be kinda hard because you guys did your right of passage for your new alpha five years ago and I was just starting college then. So the idea that I would just have to fall into line and not be able to make an impact was a little disheartening for me."

Listening to Eden voice her fears of coming to a new pack, his pack, finally helps Rome and Legend see why Eden has had her guard up so high.

"What about you and alpha?! When are you going to do the mate ceremony?!"

"Uh, supposed to be the fourth full moon cycle."

"Wow, that's soon! Less than four months!"

"Yep."

"So will you guys become soulmates after the ceremony?"

"Umm, who knows?! There hasn't been an Alpha-Luna in 500 years so I don't think there's anybody around to tell us what happened afterwards! I know wolves usually live a good 300 years or so. But not 500!"