A Good Time

"Uhh-."

"What are you doin?! And why are you dressed like this?! What are you doin out here with them?!"

Looking up into Rome's angry face, Eden immediately begins bristling up in annoyance.

"Go away! I tried to have fun and get away from you! What do you think I'm doing?!"

"I think that you're not being a respectable luna! Out here half naked, drinking, and surrounded by a bunch of men! None of which are your husband!"

Being that she's tipsy and irritated at this point, Eden has no filter or discretion.

"Wow you're one to talk about respectable! Alpha slip up baby!"  

"E! Chill, ma!"

"Nah Israel, she wanna pop shit?! Let her!"

"Maaaan, Rome go that way with your shit!" Waving him off, Eden attempts to get another drink.

"E, come on let's get you home." Trying to take her hand, Israel is shocked when Rome snatches her up and begins carrying her out of the overly crowded party.

"I swear if I didn't wanna make a scene I would slap the shit outta you!" She hisses at Rome.

"Try me little girl!" He sneers back.

Angrily trying to pull away from him, Eden winces as his hold on her tightens. Finally at his truck, he pushes her inside. Crossing her arms, she sits utterly livid in the front seat. Her anger radiating off of her.

"What the fuck were you not thinking?! You out here making an ass of yaself! Really this is the picture you wanna paint of yourself as the new luna?! A half naked party girl?!"

"Whatever, Rome! I have nothing to say or explain to you!"

"Yes the fuck you do! I'm your alpha! What you do reflects on me!"

"Oh yeah?! But what you do is perfectly fine?! Your behavior, your choices, your mistakes they only affect you, right?! Get outta my face, Rome! Worry about yaself and being a damn dad! Cause you're not mine!"

"Eden, you better watch ya damn mouth! You think it's cute to keep bringing up my daughter and we gonna have real ass problems!"

"First off I didn't say shit about her! I said you need to worry about bein a damn dad cause you're not mine! I'll say whatever the hell I wanna say!"

"No the fuck you won't! Not about mine!"

"Then fine, Rome! Don't say shit to me and I damn sure won't say shit to you! You came and found me and snatched me up from where I was having fun, with people that I liked! I don't like you! Shit I can't even tolerate you!"

"I don't give a shit if you don't like me, but you damn sure gonna respect me!"

"Uuhhhh, that's a hell no for me, buddy!"

Laughing hysterically as he drives, Eden truly could care less how infuriated she's making Rome.

"Eden just shut up cause you're hella drunk and saying stupid shit!"

"First off don't tell me to shut up, second of all I'm not even drunk I'm nice right now, and third I know exactly what I'm sayin ain't shit comin out my mouth that I don't mean. I.Do.Not.Like.You.Rome.Haven! There I said it again." Shrugging, Eden giggles to herself.

"I see why the moon goddess didn't give you a mate, you're annoying as fuck." Mumbling to himself, Rome doesn't think she actually hears him. But she most certainly does and truly is hurt beyond reason. But she'll be damned if she lets him see her cry over what he's said.