She-Wolves

As everyone sits around the large conference board room, the tension is so thick it couldn't be cut with a solid gold pair of shearing scissors. Rome sits uncomfortably on the opposite side of the table with his parents and Sincere. Across the table Elise is glaring dangerously at him. To know that he has a child and didn't have the decency to wave the marriage truly pisses her off.

With her hands clasped in front of her on the table, she is chomping at the bits to launch into a verbal thrashing like no other when he opens his mouth

With her hands clasped in front of her on the table, she is chomping at the bits to launch into a verbal thrashing like no other when he opens his mouth. She could truly care less how disgustingly handsome he is, sitting there in his all black ensemble. The fitted T-shirt hugging his body effortlessly.

To avoid anyone's pleading eyes, Lily keeps her eyes cast down at her paperwork. Looking down at her expensive watch, Lily checks the time and links Elise.

"Ma, where is she?"

"She was supposed to be here first. I don't know."

And just as the answer leaves Elise in their link, the large tempered glass doors are pushed open. And in saunters the lady of the hour. As her black stilettos click-clack across the polished marble floor, again all eyes are glued to Eden. Especially in the one of a kind custom tailored black and purple, pin stripped, off the shoulder, balloon sleeved, fitted pantsuit jumper. The silk material contouring around her body like a glove. Her thick long silky locks draping down her back like a black waterfall. And her soft makeup only magnifies her stunning beauty.

As she walks in Rome studies every inch of her body and realizes just how much he has to lose if the committee rules in her favor

"I apologize, the meeting with the building board for the pup's wing of the hospital ran over. We found a better solution for the overcrowding." Smiling brilliantly, Eden addresses the board of elders.

"Damn, bruh! Does this pack only make sexy ass she-wolves?!" Sincere mindlinks Rome as he stares at Lily as Eden hugs and kisses she and her mother.

"Maannn, please!" 

Seductively eyeing Eden, Rome is experiencing that haze of lust he felt the first time he saw her.