Wolf Glory and Heartache

Inspired by: "Second Chances" by Kiana Léde ft 6lack

After the failed attempt to fix he and Eden's relationship, Rome pulled away. He stopped the little surprises, the flowers, pretty much all of the effort. He decided if she wanted to say it was nothing but stupid shit said during amazing sex, that he wasn't going to try and repair what she didn't want fixed.

Walking down the hall into Eden's room from his previous destination of Cairo's nursery, Rome takes it upon himself to enter without knocking or addressing her. Even though his eyes are steadily undressing her.

"Where's my son?"

Looking up from her bent position as she stops while tying her white running sneaker, Eden stands up straight and looks over at Rome. All the while he literally studies every movement of her flawless body. The way the tie dye sleeveless-backless compression jogger jumpsuit contours to her shapely thighs, rounded ass, and perky breasts. Oh how he's missed feeling her satin mocha skin against his. But he dare not ever voice that, not after what she said that night in the bathroom.

"Excuse you? You wanna try that again, Rome?" Raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow at him, Eden cocks her head slightly

"Nah, where is Cai at?"

"OK since you wanna continue being the man-child that you were raised to be, figure it out." 

Smoothing her long luxurious sleek ponytail, Eden slips her phone into the form fitting leg of her colorful joggers. Sauntering towards the door, she fully intends on walking passed Rome. Shaking his head, Rome seizes Eden by the arm.

"Maaaan, Eden stop playin with me. Where is Cairo at?"

"Ohhh, so your rude ass does know my name?!" Clutching her invisible pearls, Eden gasps dramatically before breaking into a slight laugh.

"Eden, where is Cairo?! Damn!"

"See how easy that was?! You're such a good boy!"

Patting his arm sarcastically, she smiles; and her smile truly is breathtaking and she knows it all too well. She watches Rome's eyes shift between his and Legend's gorgeous platinum silver. Smiling harder she snickers as Rome shakes his head to gain back full control.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a fuckin dog, Eden!"

"Oh but you are, love."

"Eden where the hell is our son?!"

"Yes, good job!" She claps patronizingly. "He is OUR son, but your mother has him and Brookie. We done?"

"You are infuriating."

"Thank you, but I need to go to my workout before Cai comes home hungry."

"So workout here. There's a whole gym."

"I need space. So goodbye."

"There is something fuckin wrong with you."

"God, go away. You can go bother one of your little bed warmers or bully your warriors, but leave me the hell alone Rome."