Save Her

"Repeat that shit for me! He did what?!"

"Apparently he never went overseas to that new pack. They've been waiting for him for a month."

"Hold the fuck up, Cass! He's your beta! How did you not know?!"

"Um, after the hearing he stepped down. He said he wanted to take some time away, mentally. Told me he was going to the cabin in the woods that his dad owned. I respected it. Thinking he just needed privacy to come to terms with it."

"How did you not know he never left?!"

"He sent me the itinerary and everything saying he would miss everyone and he'll maybe ask the council of elders if he could visit after settling in! Rome I had no idea he would go rogue!"

"Tyson?! Like Ty-Ty?! Big tall caramel colored Ty?!"

"Yeah, luna. I'm sorry. I tried to shake it, but I never forget a smell."

"Oh my God! What is wrong with him?! Why would he do this?!" Eden huffs in saddened panic.

"Wait, who is Ty? My boyfriend's name is Sea-."

"Tyson Sean Ball. Honey, he's been playing you this whole time. He's been playing everyone this whole fuckin time! He was supposed to have been across seas in an allied pack of Morocco a month ago-. Oh shit I need to call Rome!"

Pulling out her phone she calls Rome. He isn't answering so Eden becomes increasingly worried. Finally reaching him on the fifth try Eden breathes a sigh of half relief.

"Mama I'm fuckin super tied u-."

"Ty! Baby it was Ty! Tyson did all of it!"

"Wait, wait! Slow down what?!" Putting Eden on speaker, he listens along with the 25 other alphas in attendance. "Go ahead, baby!"

"Tyson did it! He orchestrated the killing of the she-wolf! He found the witch! He badgered her into making the moon-heart shifting serum! He had the mystery female take it! He-! He's behind all of it! I'm so sorry, Ro! And Titan has...he-. He's transitioned, baby."

Hearing an echoing gasp, Eden realizes she was on speaker. As all the wolves in attendance at either location gasp, all the non-wolves realize that must mean something diabolical.

"W-what is that?" Winter questions.

"When a wolf transitions they become feral. They allow their bloodlust to consume them. Any enemy, any double crosser, or foe stands no chance. They become dogmatic, like Sage said. They won't rest and stop at nothing to literally feel the blood of their enemy wash over their canines as they rip their jugular from them. Leaving them lifeless. There is no coming back from that."

Feeling the tears roll down her cheeks, Eden can't believe that the unnecessary hearing Rome called out of spite just may ruin their entire life. For it already has ruined a man she loved and called a confidant. 

"S-Sage?"

"Yea?"

"Where does Ty uh Sean live?"

"I don't know. He always came over to my house."

"She's in Mellow Falls, Edee?"

Hearing Rome's voice she remembers she was on speaker with him.

"Uh, um-. Yeah, babe."

"Fuuuuuck!" 

"Wh-what, Rome?!"

"Do you remember what Wisp told us during the nullification hearing?"

"No, what?"

"About being aware of those that know too much without earning it?"