Deep Exhale

As all the doors to the multiple luxury SUVs close almost simultaneously, they all look at each other. All types of emotions and tensions running between the group. Anger, hurt, sorrow, disappointment, hatred, but most importantly confusion. As an apologetic Lily stands next to a furious Bentley, a saddened Elise and an angry Braxton; Israel lividly stands next to a sorrowful Asia and disappointed Scott, as a hated and bitter Rome stands alone. 

"Why are we here?"

Lily chirps up, more so directing it to a visibly hurt Israel that she hasn't spoken to since she returned back to MoonWillow.

"Can't be talkin to me. My ass doesn't exist, right Lily?"

"Shh, stop it Israel!" Asia snaps.

"I'm sorry Isy."

"Don't call me that. In fact, just go back to not speaking to me."

"Israel?"

"Ok y'all little shit is whatever, why are we here?"

"On God, don't say shit, Rome!" Braxton snarls.

"I truly think you should be the last person to open your fuckin mouth!"

"Aye, Bentley there's no need for all of that! We can be civil!" Scott tries to intervene.

"No need?! Your prick son is the reason why our daughter is still fuckin missin! Why my first born has been missing! Absolutely vanished into fuckin thin air months ago! TEN to be exact! My baby has been gone for almost a Goddamn year and you think we care about being civil?!"

"Elise, I truly am so sorry for everything."

"I know, Asi. My baby loved you. I'm thankful she had you and you guys too." Tearfully she points at Scott and Israel.

"Well obviously someone wanted us to meet here cause we all got the same text to meet at this location, at this date, at this time." Lily sighs.

"Yes, someone did." 

"EDEEEEEEE!" Running full speed to her, Lily literally tackles her as she screams and cries. "Muneca! Why'd you do that?!"

"I needed to make an entrance!" Smiling through her tears she whispers and hugs her best friend. "I missed you sooo much!"

"I missed you, mas!"

Looking over at her stunned mother, Eden smiles and opens her arms. Literally screeching incoherently Elise takes off across the parking lot towards Eden and Lily. Snatching Eden into her arms she cries hysterically.

"I should whip ya ass! But oh my God you're safe! Eden Marley Lightfoot! What the fuck?!"

"I know, ma. You have no idea how sorry I am or how happy I am to see you. I missed you two so much. I wanted to come home so many times, but I just needed to be alone."

"God I wanna be so mad, but I'm just so happy!"

"Me too, mommy. I'll be right back." 

Slowly walking over to her father as her black stilettos tap against the concrete, Eden stops right in front of him.

"Da-."

"God I could kill you! What were you thinking?!" Holding her in a bone crushingly tight hug, Eden melts in her dad's arms. "I love you so much, Edee. No matter what! If you wanna come home you know the door is always open. Please just never do this again."

"I know, daddy. Thank you."

"You still love me, Brax?"

"I never couldn't love the best big sister alive!" Bear hugging his older sister, he laughs as she gasps for air.