Make Up

Moping around Eden's room, Lily finally gets dressed for the festival. Rubbing her organic Shea and coconut oil on her legs, she pouts the entire time.

"Lily Jade Rivera, stop pouting! I'm telling you Isy isn't that mad at you. He's definitely mad, but only like to rearrange your guts kinda mad!"

"Ayy cállate, estúpida!(shut up, stupid!)" Giggling, Lily waves Eden off. "No he's mad, like he won't even text me back!"

Crossing her arms she sits on the bed and pouts more.

"He's not going to either! From how you said Isy was actin last night, he's showing you he's your alpha. Don't get it twisted little Miss Feisty Lawyer, asswipe may be the alpha of this pack, but those three Haven men all have an alpha complex. So no, a text will not get a response, a phone call will not get a response. Israel wants a face to face apology to look you in those sexy ass eyes of yours to see if you're really conceding to him. He's tryna break that attitude, Lils."

"Ugh, why him though?! Like he's such a fuckin, ugh!"

"You're not used to being challenged, brat!"

"I don't care! Whatever! Anyways, you and Rome?"

"Nope. He wants to call me a liar and believe other people? Go right ahead, I'm not playing those stupid ass games. He had the nerve to accuse me or insinuate that I fucked Ty before coming home!"

"Seriously?!"

"Yes! So no, we are no longer on the same page. And to be honest I don't know if we ever were."

"Por que?! You must have been. He was calling you baby, taking you on dates, and very affectionate, verdad(right)? Mami y'all were working towards something. I believe that."

"Yes, he called me that in private. He only took me on one date that ended disastrously. And all we did was fuck. We didn't really talk or express too many true feelings."

"Well knowing you as well as I do, Edee. I'd have to say you probably weren't expressing your feelings." Smirking at her knowingly, Lily laughs as Eden flips her off. "Exactamente!(exactly!) But even still you're right his behavior at times has been a little sus, so yo entiendo(I understand.)"

"Whatever, we gotta finish straightening your hair after what Isy did to it!"

"Uugghhh! Leave me alone!" 

Twisting the top half of her hair into a bun, Eden smiles at her reflection. She decided to apply her makeup light and fresh with shimmery eyeshadow and a simple lip gloss. She looks beautiful, sexy, and sophisticated in the snow white, crop top, two piece, Egyptian cotton, blazer and skirt set from her mother's summer professional line. The length of the skirt provides the false impression of elongated legs. And her legs are lengthened by her shimmering silver summer strappy heels. 

Stepping into the bathroom, Lily too is in a signature piece from the line

Stepping into the bathroom, Lily too is in a signature piece from the line. Her petite curvy silhouette is accentuated in the two piece cerulean blue and magenta floral print blazer and short set. It looks like it is a one of a kind piece created specifically for Lily. The way it hugs her curves and is tailored to her ample behind, one would think it was sewn around her frame. Deciding to wear nothing underneath the blazer, but a thick ornate decorative necklace that falls perfectly into her cleavage, sets the outfit over the top. That and the cage like gladiator magenta heels that compliment the pops of pink in her outfit.