Grocery Store

After she and Brooklyn run all of their errands, they go home and cook a huge dinner; just because Eden is in a fabulous mood. Dancing around the kitchen with Brooklyn on her hip, Eden is truly grateful for her decision to come back to the RiverRun pack. The past month and a half that she has been back, the pack has been so welcoming and warm hearted to her. 

"Ok Ms.Brooklyn, you gotta put all the seasoning in the mashed potatoes."

"The whole bowl, Edee?"

"Yes mama, the whole bowl. That's what gives it flavor and makes it taste good."

"Ok!"

"And when you're done with that we're gonna grill daddy's steak and put the big lobsters in the water."

"Oooohhhh! I 'cited!"

Dancing and wiggling on her stool, Brooklyn is thoroughly enjoying her bonding time with Eden.

Walking down the long marble floored hallway, Rome is met with the delicious smell of food, but most importantly the sound of Eden and Brooklyn talking and giggling.

"She really loves our pup."

"Yeah she does. She's a perfect mother."

"Yeah she is and I can't wait to see her belly swollen with our pups."

"Yeeeesss sir! As soon as possible too!"

"Y'all keep up what's been happening these past two days and it will happen in no time!"

"I'm still shook over that! But shiiiiiit, I ain't complainin!"

Chuckling to himself, Rome walks in to find Eden and Brooklyn making plates of food. 

"God it smells good in here! How my girls doing?"

"Hiiii daddy!"

"Hi Ro."

"Hi my babies." 

Kissing Brooklyn's forehead and Eden's lips, Rome smiles and kisses the top of her head.

"I missed you." Speaking into her hair, he smells her sweet scent. "Yeah I really missed you."

"I sorta missed you a little too." Smiling at him shyly, Eden hands him a plate of food.

Looking down at the mammoth sized tomahawk steak, full lobster, mashed potatoes, greens, and dinner rolls, Rome is definitely thanking the moon goddess for giving him Eden.

"I will never understand how the moon goddess stuffed so many jaw droppingly amazing surprises and intelligence into you!"

"Ro?!"

"I'm serious, E. Thank you."

"You're welcome." Smiling at him, she is at a loss for words.

"You yikes dinna, daddy?! I used allllll da season! Like Edee teached me!"

"I know, Brookie! You'll be cooking like Edee all by yaself in no time!"

"I a big girl!"

"Yes you are!"

"Can you tell everyone it's time for dinner, please." Eden asks as she makes a plate for Brooklyn.

"Yeah."

Mind linking his family and Sincere, Rome lets them know to come down. As they all gather around the kitchen island piled with food, they sing Eden and Brooklyn's praises.

"I can't believe you did all this by yourself! And still got work done! With me, Scott knows it's one or the other!"

"Stooppp, Ma Asia!"