Vanished

As the door is opened more Eden watches a shirtless Rome kiss a half dressed Blake as she pulls her silver metallic romper sleeve back onto her shoulder. As if she's frozen in time, Eden can't feel her body. She can't move. She can't even breathe.

But how can she breathe when she feels like all the air has been sucked out of her lungs

But how can she breathe when she feels like all the air has been sucked out of her lungs. Or in this case punched out of her lungs because this truly is the suckerpunch of the millennium. Standing there blinking rapidly, Eden is trying to make sure that her tired, cried out eyes are not in fact playing some type of hallucinogenic trick on her.

As Blake finally pulls away, she caresses Rome's face in only a way someone that has deep feelings for him would do. Finally opening his eyes after their intense fairwell liplock, Rome catches Eden's silhouette out the peripheral of his eye. As he fully turns his head to look at her, he feels just as sick as she looks.

 As he fully turns his head to look at her, he feels just as sick as she looks

"Eden."

The way he says her name she can tell he's just as surprised to see her as she is to see the two of them, half dressed and leaving the scene of her heartbreak.

"Oh that's her?"

Looking Eden up and down in a dismissive disrespectful manner, Blake clicks her tongue.

As the words barely leave her mouth, Eden has her hemmed up against the wall by her throat.

"O-! Oh my God, R-Rome!" Blake barely chokes out with her lack of oxygen.

"Oh not so bold now when you're not hiding behind the big, black ass wolf, huh?"

"R-Rome?!"

"Yeah, scream for him bitch. He loves that shit, right Rome?"

Speaking in a sinister low even tone, Eden tilts her head at him. Absolutely drilling holes into his every existence.

"E-Ede-?"

"Don't say a muthafuckin thing to me over this bitch!" Growling at him, her canines lengthen in anger.

"Eden, please?! I know you're mad, but she's Brooklyn's mother!"