Pride & Admiration

After a week of searching the trackers are still at a standstill with evidence and possible suspects. Still needing Winter and Marguerite's help, they both oblige and stay. Luckily the boys are with Laurent and Troy.

"Yes I will tell Ms.Edee that you guys said hi! Ok my lovies, mommy and Gigi love you so much and will see you soon I promise. Yeeeesss, Nox I know I lost the bet for the hundredth time! Ok love you to the moon and back again!" 

Laughing, Winter stops dead in her tracks when an absolutely hysterical Eden comes dashing through the pack house with something small bundled in her arms. Exchanging a worried look, both Winter and Marguerite blurt out, 'the baby?!'

Following Eden they sprint in the direction they saw her run. Ending up outside of the large carved oak doors of the war room, they slowly pull the door open. Finding Rome consoling Eden, Winter's heart sinks. Making a beeline to her, she makes sure she's alright.

"Edee?"

"I-. I don't know what happened! I woke up and heard Brookie giggling and laughing! So I-! I checked and Cairo was gone, but-! But this is what I found!" Pointing to the most adorable diamond white wolf puppy Winter has ever seen, Eden is an emotional wreck.

"Ok, what's the matter?! It's Cai!" Giggling as he licks her face, Winter strokes his fur.

"How do you know?!" Both Rome and Eden rush out in a choir.

"I can feel it. He's just fine. He just shifted!"

"That can-. That can kill him, Winter. He's too little." Eden sniffles.

Rubbing her hands together, Winter closes her eyes and inhales deeply.

"No, not him. He's special. He's just fine. But he needs something. Ask Nile, Edee." 

Opening her eyes, Winter nods.

As Rome kisses her softly, he clears the tears streaking down her beautiful face.

"It's ok, baby. Concentrate."

Nodding and sniffling, Eden inhales and tunes into Nile.

"Wisp."

Opening her eyes she stares at Rome in confusion.

"What she say?"

"Wisp."

"You have to summon Wisp and Nefessa? How?"

"I-. I don't know. Shaman Featherbrooke did it last time. Rome I -. I'm scared for him. What if-? What if he can't shift back or-?! Or it hurts or disfigures him?! He's so little!"

"Shh, mama. He's gonna be alright. Have you not met his bomb ass momma?! Cai is gonna be ok." Holding Eden to him as she sighs into a soft laugh, he kisses her forehead. "I linked everybody, they're coming."

Nodding against his chest. Eden watches Brooklyn play with Cairo in his little pup form. Neither one of them realizing the stress he's causing the adults. As everyone rushes into the war room, Eden couldn't be more thankful that her parents were in town visiting.